what happened at 5MP yesterday?

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
i was listening to the online police scanner when it happened, they were talking about him being on a motorcycle and crashing and complaining about back pain.

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
That might be the right one. I think the one that 5dollarshake is referring to might be the one out at Knolls. There were 2 seperate incidents that happened yesterday. They said that at 5MP there was an ATV accident and at Knolls there was a collision between two riders. When they said 5MP I automatically assumed it was Lil Moab and that it might have been a OHV type Jeep.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Were they talking about an incident at the dunes? The ttora club was at the dunes when a 4wheeler and a bike colided, one broke his leg and the other broke his wrist and cut his hand up or somthing, there is more info in the trip report area by fadetoblack, he helped the folks out.

utahxjer

Klif01 said:
That was at the dunes. The guy who broke his leg was airlifted out.
well, on Sat. a guy was also airlifted out of 5 mile, I was working on Sat. and I heard it all over the air/radio

phillippi

Never enough time
FYI I work out there alot and during the spring and summer months they life fly about 10-15 people out of there and kill approx. 5 a year as well. I hate going to those accidents.

utahxjer

phillippi said:
FYI I work out there alot and during the spring and summer months they life fly about 10-15 people out of there and kill approx. 5 a year as well. I hate going to those accidents.
who kills?

phillippi

Never enough time
atv kills when riders with no experience or no safetly equipement rolls over them or they go off a cliff... The youngest I have personally been on was 9 yr old boy. I went home and hugged my boy... :sick:

utahxjer

phillippi said:
atv kills when riders with no experience or no safetly equipement rolls over them or they go off a cliff... The youngest I have personally been on was 9 yr old boy. I went home and hugged my boy... :sick:
who are you with? County? Eagle Mtn. Fire? Cedar Fort Fire?

phillippi

Never enough time
Meat_Popsickle said:
Did you give me a spotlighting ticket?

No I dont think so. I have never cited for that and unless talked into it, wont.

And yes we have talked about it im sure. As far as 5 mile goes its just like any high traffic OHV area, there lots of accidents and deaths.

Meat_

Banned
phillippi said:
No I dont think so. I have never cited for that and unless talked into it, wont....

Didn't figure it was you... it was a woman and a guy... what made me real mad about it was that at the time I was out there 3 or 4 nights a week and talked to Sheriffs every night "You drinking?, no?, ok be careful have fun" then all of a sudden I get a ticket, and she didn't even see me doing anything... I just told her the truth.