What happened to the Jeep wave in Utah?

JPNGRL44

Unhealthy Obsession
I drove a Jeep back east for about a year and then drove it home to Utah........ got a jeep wave from nearly every jeep i passed all the way until i hit Utah. What is wrong with the jeepers in Utah?

CJJ92yj

I get waves all the time when I am in my Jeep. Although I think people are a bit too greedy and should use all 5 fingers when they wave, not just the one!:D Of course, I extend the gesture by waving back with all 5 and smiling.

Chad

DevinB

I like traffic lights
I typically only wave at jeeps that are obviously used for their god-given purpose. If it looks like a mall queen, no wave. And there's too many of those around here. Zoobies... :rolleyes:

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
DevinB said:
I typically only wave at jeeps that are obviously used for their god-given purpose. If it looks like a mall queen, no wave. And there's too many of those around here. Zoobies... :rolleyes:
amen...

I have been driving a Cruiser too long.... I give the single finger waive and get some weird jeeper looks...:rofl: :rofl:

:freak:

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
Johnny4X4 said:
i wave most of the time, but not with my wife in the jeep, she always thinks i'm waving at some gurl.

see the post right above yours.... :rofl: :rofl: