what in the h*ll is this?

GOAT

Back from the beyond
saw it on the way back through provo monday. had UTV suspension and tires on what looked like a mini old-school toyota van body.

sorry for the crappy cellphone pic
IMAGE_273.jpg

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Looks like those mini trucks that you see maintenance crews driving around the grounds of a college or zoo.. or something..

rondo

rondo
those have been around for a long time. I had one when stationed overseas in 99, and I saw one in SLC last week that was used by a private company but i don't recall what was on the door.

rholbrook

There are a bunch of them in Panquitch, I see them on my way through. Last year they had some at the DATC 4x4 show. There is a company in Brigham or Logan selling them. I went on a mission to Bangkok and they were all over the place. I think Daihatsu or someone makes them.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I think there were a few on display at some of the Delta Crawls.. One is lifted on like 33"s, or 35"s..

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
My dad has a little Suzuki Carry mini-truck that he uses around the farm. It's fun to drive around in once you get used to sitting on the wrong side.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
We had one of those in Afghanistan for about a week, felt about like it looked: like a small truckish body on a UTV frame. :D We all felt like we were driving a clown car. :D

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
I have beat the living snot out of one of those, the best part is they are governed at about 30 (at least ours were) but if you switch the key off and on reall quick at WFO it takes about 5-8 seconds for it to kick back in so a series of key off and on's = hauling ass!! I jumped the crap out of one out of a sand trap once at about 30...damn!!