What is an assult rifle? Glenn Beck

clfrnacwby

Recovery Addict
The "Lefts" approach to everything now-a-days is to dup the public. Make the rifle "scary" and everyone will agree to get rid of them. Convince the voter they need something...and make it free...and they'll vote for it. The educated are, unfortunately, losing ground to un-educated...because that's what our government prefers. What a bunch of tools.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Every time I hear somebody arguing in favor of the 2nd because of hunting or target shooting or home defense I wanna smack them in the head, because those things are utterly besides the point. We have the right to keep and bear arms because that right protects the rest. I hate that the anti-2nd crowd has managed to frame the debate such that anybody claiming to own weapons in order to keep the Gov't in check is automatically a violent nutcase.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Amen Kevin. The other thing I hate is, "do you really think you with your AR will win against the government". Yes I do. If they send an army battalion to My house, no but it would never be an army battalion. I have to defend against an overzealous sherrif or atf or local police. Guess what those guys use, The same AR I own. The difference is I know how to operate mine efficiently.

taylorf16

I personally know a few ATF agents.. They actually have better guns than the AR you own. Trust me, they train a lot more than you do so I doubt efficiency is a problem for them.

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
I personally know a few ATF agents.. They actually have better guns than the AR you own. Trust me, they train a lot more than you do so I doubt efficiency is a problem for them.

Hmmm.... How do I put this, people who do something because they love it are usually more efficient than someone who does something for their job, regardless of the job. I'm sure that there are law officials out there that are really good at their job, but I know there are people out there with better training and who are much better that most any law man.:D