What is your most redneck moment!

Chevycrew

How about fixing a crosspin in a 10 bolt rear...

A chunk of sage brush wood for a replacement pin, rocks to keep the carrier from turning, and putting the cover back on to keep it all in place. Removed rear driveline and towed the truck 14 miles home.

Chevycrew

Skittle bronco ready for mud drags...

Flexing on pallets at bonfire...

I got a whole lot of these "redneck photos" These were not found on the web either, just 3 years with great roomates...

Even the photo is a redneck moment... Notice the alphabet magnets holding the photo to the fridge, camera phone pic of a pic. By the way, no kids lived there.

Attachments

• bronco2.jpg
    bronco2.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 180
  • jeff truck.jpg
    jeff truck.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

skunkskeeter

My Biggest Redneck Moment!!!

Thanksgiving 2007 at my grandma's house...... My brothers (yes, all six of my brothers) and I replaced a faulty toilet for grammy while we were waiting for the turkey and the stuffing to be done.

After we had a truely scrumptious down-home-cooked Thanksgiving dinner and a short nap, we decided that there was need to dispose of the toilet. We all looked at eachother with twinkles in our eyes and ran to our trucks. Each of us pulled out our massive arsenal of firepower. We were gonna blow that the old crapper into outer darkness. :)

Figuring that the devil could use it as a throne, we threw it into the back of my truck so I could haul it to the site of destruction. Emotions were running high as we each imagined the white porceline pieces flying through the air after being slammed with lead bullets.

And then it happened, a disagreement ensued between two of my brothers who couldn't agree where the blasting should occur. One wanted a certain location for easy cleanup, the other could careless but thought the easy cleanup site was crappy....

I quickly backed out of the group when pushing began. Fists began to fly! It was an ugly battle and I was scared. "All this over a toilet!?!?!" was the looked I exchanged with two other brothers:confused:. They jumped into the midst of the battle while I jumped in my truck, fired it up and peeled out spitting gravel all over the group.

I sped to my apartment as quickly as the law would allow and threw that evil white pooper into the trash can!!

I returned to Grammy's house after disposing of the growler and found black eyes and bruises. It was a sad site. I though, "This! all over a stupid broken toilet!?!?!" And it was then I realized just how redneck my family is.......:rofl:

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Or this party I went to

b184ce9c3f04f1d1f1a1e87vo4.jpg

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
my brother wore a nascar hat in my jeep once.

Believe me, I would have made him take it off had I realized what it was prior to letting him jump in.

Magerdgr

Have gun, will travel
Ok, I'll play...I once went to help my cousin that was broken down on I-15 in his chevy "intercorsica". He didn't want to leave it there, but neither of us had a strap on us so he sat on the trunk of his car, and put his feet on the front bumper of my cherokee while his friend steered his car down the freeway to the next exit, about 1 1/2 miles away, then off the ramp to a truck stop. Man, you should have seen the looks we got from people... :eek: :D