what is

the most popular drug yall see out here?

back in tampa, FL it was pot. but out here its different. theres just no true stoners out here...

disclaimer: I am not complaining I hate drugs and am a full advocate of punishing users but the culture here is different. What have ya'll noticed?

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Colorado- HUGE STONER STATE
Utah- Serious abuse of prescription drugs.

IMO

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I heard Utah Valley was at the top or near it for anti-depressants. Even though they may be legally attained, that is a lot of unhappy pill popping people.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
I know a lot of people that are or were involved in drugs in one way or another, whether they were taking them legally or illegally, or in law enforcement. Pot is very popular, just not as public. Meth and scripts are definitely at the top of the list. I have people asking me all the time if I have any pills I want to sell. Its pretty sad.

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
Utah county according to one orem cop told me they have a huge drug problem!

I would say that weed is most popular but extacy is a rising market also.

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
Personally I'm into meth......but lately I've been noticing some changes.

This is what I used to look like
Fabio-M8Tiger_web.jpg

Now I look like this
cjglennlagrew2001.jpg

You think I should quit?

R

rockdog

Heroin......I guarantee it is near the top. Mexican Mafia is huge in Utah. They control the illegal drug trade in Utah. Prescription abuse is probably #1, but it leads straight to heroin. It's way cheaper. If most people knew how much of this goes on around them they would be scared sh*tless.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Heroin......I guarantee it is near the top. Mexican Mafia is huge in Utah. They control the illegal drug trade in Utah. Prescription abuse is probably #1, but it leads straight to heroin. It's way cheaper. If most people knew how much of this goes on around them they would be scared sh*tless.

That sucks...

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Speaking of meth I have so many meth stories :ugh:... One of my best friends growing up got hooked on meth a few years back. He told me that there is a 3% success rate for recovering addicts and there isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't think about it. I cannot believe how quickly his life turned upside down within a few months I could barely recognize him and his teeth were totally screwed up. Doing pretty good now though :)

Perscription drugs are by far the most popular. Most the kids my age up here went from weed and beer to just beer--lots and lots of beer.

utahxjer

Agreed. I see it alot with my job, and a member of my family :(