What lights am I wired for?

rrefx

I bought the discovery used, and it was already wired for off roading lights, but the previous owner took the lights off before selling it. My question is, which lights am I wired for? A pic is included of the light controle.

Thanks,
Ryan

Attachments

• Driving Lights.jpg
    Driving Lights.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 24

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
Look skind of like a ARB/OME or a PIAA lighting set up. Had all 3 and there all very similar in design.

rrefx

I would ask Andy, but it's not stock Rover... they're definately aftermarket. I was hopin for the Hella Rallye 4000 Euro Beam Lamps, since that's what I had my eye on anyways. But it's not them.

I am guessing that they would be nice ones, simply because the previous owner wouldn't have gone to the trouble to remove cheap ones. If they are good, I'll get some, since I'm all ready wired for them. If they aren't, I'll just rewire, and get what I want.

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
THey are expensive! That's all I know......oh, and that they can change the beam focus from a spot to a flood (very nice).

EZ

rrefx

EZRhino said:
THey are expensive! That's all I know......oh, and that they can change the beam focus from a spot to a flood (very nice).

EZ

LOL... nothing for my disco is cheap... might as well keep it all in the same genre. Anyone out there actually use them? Are they worth it?

rrefx

Well, I know the rallye 4000's are great lights, and it looks like about 1/3 the price as these Warns. It's lookin like I'll just rewire, and go with the good product I can afford. Thanks for the input guys. Too bad, Warn lights would look pretty cool with my new slim line bumper, and 9.5ti winch.

Ryan