What part of the longfeild is warenteed?

SeaBass44

Skye did you get the 1st ones with lifetime NO QUESTIONS warrentee? If so...............ya that was a stupid move to give out that kind of warrentee, but he did so, even though people told him NOT TO.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
yea I did. got in a few months before he stopped doing it :D

Glad to have you chime in here :D

What gets me is there is aguy with a 440 in his toy in washington and running the longs. That would be warrenteed but my four popper and 223-1 isn't?

We need to dig up who he hasn't warenteed. and why? You said 2000 sold 20 warenteed. But it sounds like a few have just not been warenteed , do to his desision. Well where is the speck sheet on the longfields "limited lifetime warantee" sounds like checker to me :D The drivers side long is perfect on the outside, the pass is a little worn either do to roller bearings being chewed or turning stops. Dunno witch.

I'm going to call/ ship these next week early. we will see.

SeaBass44

Originally posted by Skyetone
yea I did. got in a few months before he stopped doing it :D

Glad to have you chime in here :D

What gets me is there is aguy with a 440 in his toy in washington and running the longs. That would be warrenteed but my four popper and 223-1 isn't?

We need to dig up who he hasn't warenteed. and why? You said 2000 sold 20 warenteed. But it sounds like a few have just not been warenteed , do to his desision. Well where is the speck sheet on the longfields "limited lifetime warantee" sounds like checker to me :D The drivers side long is perfect on the outside, the pass is a little worn either do to roller bearings being chewed or turning stops. Dunno witch.

I'm going to call/ ship these next week early. we will see.

He is BackPeddeling now, says he had to give that warentee to sell them, and now he doesn't want to back it up???Sounds alot like lieing to me............
sold 2,000 x$150 = $300,000 I know new pricew is $175
warentee 20 x $150 $3,000
says he gave away 30 = $4,500
Sounds like good work if you can get it hu?