What seats are you running.

MRJ

Just a user
Well after having them sit around for two years I finally installed my Mastercraft Rubicon seats. They seem really comfortable. I wish the headrest was a little taller, I went with the fixed head rest. If I were to do it again I think I would get the adjustable head rest.

86RICK

Toyota Seats

My New Seats Are Are Out Of A 02 Jetta They Work Pretty Seat A Little Customizing But They Are Great I Got Them After They Were In The Car For Three Mounths

fatwreck

I'm running corbeaus. I looked into PRP and it really just came down to price for me. This place is in Utah somewhere and they have free shipping: www.apexperformance.net .

Mastercrafts were out of the question. I don't know who has that kind of money to spend on seats, but I know that I don't. :eek:

IMG_6078.jpg

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
fatwreck said:
I'm running corbeaus. I looked into PRP and it really just came down to price for me. This place is in Utah somewhere and they have free shipping: www.apexperformance.net .

Mastercrafts were out of the question. I don't know who has that kind of money to spend on seats, but I know that I don't. :eek:

I got my seats from the same place. Great guy to work with... although I know he isn't in Utah, but Corbeau is in Utah and they drop ship them from there.

We ordered a set a couple months ago from Apex for a friends buggy and we were able to just go right to the Corbeau factory and pick them up the same day. :cool:

fatwreck

Herzog said:
Great guy to work with... although I know he isn't in Utah, but Corbeau is in Utah and they drop ship them from there.

Thanks for the correction. I knew that my seats came from there; I just didn't realize it wasn't from apex.