What spray liner do you use for your bed/cab

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I am in the middle of a resto project that will be lined on the floor and under the body and the frame. I used bondo brand sandable spray liner from checker a while back with good results. It lasted on my truck floor for years and hardly complained. It was thick though. I have thought about the duraliner in a bucket, but don't like how thin it goes on. I was wondering what people have used and how well it has held up. BTW my bed was line-x'd about 4 years ago and I have thrown EVERYTHING at it and it barely is scratched. Stained.... but not scratched.. I don't have that kind of money right now to do the frame and all the other stuff....

asau

herculiner worked good for me, it goes on smoother if you spray it on, or a slightly rough surface if you roll it on

Skyetone said:
I am in the middle of a resto project that will be lined on the floor and under the body and the frame. I used bondo brand sandable spray liner from checker a while back with good results. It lasted on my truck floor for years and hardly complained. It was thick though. I have thought about the duraliner in a bucket, but don't like how thin it goes on. I was wondering what people have used and how well it has held up. BTW my bed was line-x'd about 4 years ago and I have thrown EVERYTHING at it and it barely is scratched. Stained.... but not scratched.. I don't have that kind of money right now to do the frame and all the other stuff....

asau

you can get a can of herculiner as low as $59 when it is on sale $79 otherwise. i put it on the bed of my dads full size dodge and still had some left over. has been there 2 years now ;)

Skyetone said:
how much did you spend on it? What did you do on your rig and how long has it been there?

BlackDog

one small mod at a time
I have always had really good luck with Duplicolor brand from CSK. I think checker round here, schucks back home. About 45$ a gallon, If you prep well, that was my only problem isufficient prep by green horn help, it holds up really well, only down side is last I checked (2yrs back) black was only color, Talk about colors, but I dunno if ever happened. All my customers were happy with it, for whatever it is worth

yotaman

Let It Snow!!!!!!
Did herculiner to my tacoma bed. the first coat was thin and scratched up pretty easily but then when i put the second coat on WOW its rough but protects well ive had it for a year now and am impressed. i got mine for that rebate deal that you find in the paper.

SnwMnkys

Im going to try the Hippo liner, they sell it at Jones paint and class, they claim its alot better then the Mortons bed liner they were selling before and i thought the Mortons was pretty good.