What Tire are you Running

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
If this is posted elsewhere please let me know and I’ll demo this thread.
I haven’t needed tires for the Jeep in a while. Been running the MT/R Kevlar which I just found out the discontinued years ago, shows how much I pay attention. So I’m now left looking for a new tire. Most my miles are in Moab or and dirt roads in northern utah. I like the look of the Mickey Thompson Baja Boss MT but I’d like to hear what everyone else has been enjoying riding on.
Thanks

RockChucker

If this is posted elsewhere please let me know and I’ll demo this thread.
I haven’t needed tires for the Jeep in a while. Been running the MT/R Kevlar which I just found out the discontinued years ago, shows how much I pay attention. So I’m now left looking for a new tire. Most my miles are in Moab or and dirt roads in northern utah. I like the look of the Mickey Thompson Baja Boss MT but I’d like to hear what everyone else has been enjoying riding on.
Thanks
I hadn’t heard they discontinued the mtr Kevlar. My brother bought a set of 37s a few months ago. I’ve been happy with my bfg km3s. Another brother had kanati mud hogs and liked them. A guy I know has the Mickey Thompson Baja boss and seems to like them. My uncle really likes his nitto trail grapplers too. Lots of good tire options these days. And anything rubber rocks in moab ha

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
My YJ came with new KM3s and I really like them. I am Also a big fan of maxxis tires. Katelynn has a Grassroots sponsorship with them and we run the sticky trep and fell in love with those. Will probably get the maxxis creepy crawler when the KM 3s wear out.