What to do with cash right now?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
It depends on how fast the fan is spinning. I tend to think that if the fan was on full blast, then your few boxes of ammo are just going to be taken by the guys with the armory full of it...along with your chicken and silver coin. A more oppressive system of the haves vs the have nots would be the result of full fecal to fan impact.

However, chances are those guys with the armory don't know how to make beer. I can provide this service for the small price of protection.... and your silver coin ha ha.

Cody
If you keep'm drunk, I'll steal the coins back and split the profits with ya.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Apparently an Apple savings account is offering 4.15% if you decide that the conservative option is best right now...

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
There's a difference in not buying something vs taking down businesses via authoritarian intervention. 🤷‍♂️
Yes, but the misplaced outrage is the same. It's a whole lot of "who cares". They could put the Pope on it, or a baseball team, or some rancher with a rifle on his horse and I couldn't care less as long as it's done in a non-hateful way. The can doesn't hurt anyone. People's hateful response to the can is hurtful though.

It's not like Bud Light is a notoriously manly drink anyway. They make bud light for the wives of people who drink whiskey. There. I said it.