what would this go for?

fullsizeyota

I fart sometimes
hey guys i am looking into doing a 203/205 doubler in my cruiser...

i have a th-350 currently with a 205...

i have a second th-350 with a 203

for the doubler i think i use the 203 adapter and a custom adapter to the 205.....

if this is the case i would not need my th-350/205 adapter....... since they are "rare" or i have been told that by many people... what sort of money could i get out of such a part?

Caleb

fullsizeyota said:

for the doubler i think i use the 203 adapter and a custom adapter to the 205.....

if this is the case i would not need my th-350/205 adapter....... since they are "rare" or i have been told that by many people... what sort of money could i get out of such a part?

they aren't exactly rare but they are more scarce than say the 203 adapter. IMO, anyone that would pay more than $100 is a sucker.

harkinoff

something to do...
fullsizeyota said:

Explain this custom adapter... You cannot use the th350 205 for the doubler, the input shaft is wrong.. Oh and the th350 adapter is not rare... ;)

fullsizeyota

I fart sometimes
ok good to clarify..... i can think of 2 people that said it would be worth atleast 300..... but i guess it's good i asked..

i know the th-350/205 is the wrong adapter for the doubler, i was thinking i could sell it to try to recover some of the doubler cost...... but its cool. now i wont look like a retard trying to sell a 300 dollar adapter...

i need a doubler plate that is reasonable.. i know a lot of work goes into making it, but 770 bucks? :eek: i must be a cheapo' or something :rofl: its already bad enough i gotta redo my shafts,rebuild the tranny, make a skid plate/second crossmember and figure out my shifters.... i just wanna go wheelin already

harkinoff

something to do...
You need the th400 input shaft on the 205 for the doubler..

Why the need of a skid plate? You won't hurt a 203/205.. Also clock the 205 so you are flat bottomed..
And yes you must be a cheapoooooo :greg: