Archived What yall bringing to the week!?!?!

_Auzzy_

Current Rig: 12W Boots
Hey yall, haven't seen some of yall in awhile so I am just curious what most people have improved on their rigs or any new ones they are taking this year to the EJS. Me personally my jeep is going from street legal to Semi-while squinting ur eyes-legal. I am going to comp cut my rear fenders, move my rear end back with cherokee springs, 5.13 Gears, 35" Pro-Comp Xterrains, Full high steer and maybe ram assist, new front stinger and rear bumper, Front dana 44's with Chromoly shafts, warn Premium Hubs, Chevy knuckles, new ball joints and mini spool, Rear 44, Chromo shafts, 5.13 gears, and both axles have been boxed and trussed!!! Thanks again to YODA55 for hooking me up with the front end!!

Here are some Pics.

44Rear1.jpg

44Rear2.jpg

My Front End ready for assembly!!!

44Front.jpg

Then my Dad's TJ we are getting ready too!!! with rock sliders, Tire Carrier, new front bumper, tuner chip and K&N intake.

Got his bumper in yesterday!!

Dadsbumper.jpg

Last edited:

Coco

Just bringing the TJ down, Hoping to get a cold air intake for it to help for the drive down.

I have stuff to make a new rear bumper, and work a receiver hitch into it.

Then I got a HUGE check list that I need to do on it, change fluids do brakes, that sort of stuff.

Bart

I'll have my buggy but new this year it will be licensed as a street legal OHV.

Attachments

• SGsmall.jpg
    SGsmall.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 66

LT.

I am getting a little jealous of y'all and your new updated rigs! I wish that I could do some of the things that y'all have done. I will just be bringing the Beater. Nothing too fancy since last time out. New transmission, and steering. I was unable to source the required funds to do the rear four link. Maybe this summer.

LT.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
1.) redo traction bar for the 3rd time
2.) fix broken swaybar link
3.) Mount beadlocks
4.) Swap out welded carrier for the detroit in the garage.
5.) Start cage.
6.) Fix heater
7.) pack cherokee.
8.) drive to moab

Last edited:

McGhie

O hey there Pard!
so where can i find out what i have to have? Im ohv but if i do all that stuff do i have to have it inspected?

_Auzzy_

Current Rig: 12W Boots
4-wheel Peterson's did a buggy build up called Fun Buggy and made it street legal. maybe you could pull something outta that as an idea?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I need to put more than 0 psi in my tires and do a general check over. :D

On the other hand, we are rebuilding the upper cage on Tanners buggy after a nasty roll over last October. Hopefully he's picking up the tube this week and we get after it.

I need to put more than 0 psi in my tires and do a general check over. :D

On the other hand, we are rebuilding the upper cage on Tanners buggy after a nasty roll over last October. Hopefully he's picking up the tube this week and we get after it.

Will you be re-doing it enough to accomodate for the new person or just to get him through the season?

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
i havnt decided what im going to bring, possibly try sumthing new; take it easy, bring the land cruiser, laugh at the other people break their trucks... that sounds nice. or go for the usual; bring my 4runner rip the top and doors off, hang out at bfe and become the guy who breaks his truck and gets laughed at..

better go get the runner ready:D

schaeferNsons

Dirt Hedz Offroad Club
79 Cherokee, in the last year we finished the custom rust removal of the fender flares, installed a working transmission (not the one that kept us from Summer Convention), 4" spring lift, 37" MTR's, fixed the seats, retro fitted the "Flintstone Drive" floors, and my personal favorite, most of the Gladiator Grill mod. But for next year the wish list might require an Obama stimulus package. 203/205 t-case, drive lines, bumpers, exo cage, winches front and back, Detroits front and back, win the lottery.......