What'd you all get?

Brett

Meat-Hippy
So far, I've gotten over $500, some books, all the Lord of the Rings movies in widescreen DVD, a deep fryer called a Fry Baby :eek: from my sis, and some weird change counter from my g-ma. I'm hoping for more bling bling when i go to the family gathering this afternoon. Yes, I am greedy. :greg:

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
:greg: I got $200, a satin comforter and pillow that i've been wanting for a while, gloves (very handy since my heater doesn't work :D ), toothpaste :confused: , insense, and those tree car freshner things :) and the best part of all, i severed all ties with a psycho.

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
2004_1225Image0008.jpg

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I got a coleman camp stove, some jerky, some camp chairs (Dan STAY AWAY!! ;) ), and some salt and pepper shakers.

Cody

Jeeptj98

I got a couple pairs of the Oakley Thump 256. 2 front row tickets to the Jazz Game on Jan. 10th, a toaster oven, Steamer and some money.

Last edited by a moderator:

tiny2085

HomeGrown
A butane lighter, the quick connect black and decker bit system and some summer sausage... I have a feeling that santa hasn't brought everything yet though. :D

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
i got a weilder :D hee-har!!! (say that in a pirate voice) and a land cruiser body for my rc car :greg: oh oh and new fenders for the cruiser cuz mine are all rusted out

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
The GF gave me a telescope :cool: , clothes, and school stuff...
The parents gave me tuition money :D
The family gave me clothes & gift certifs... :D