whats it worth.....?

NW-sickboy

whats it worth.....

I have found a 1988 4runner, V-6 (engine might be bad, no/low compression in one cylinder) 5-speed manual transmission (good condition). The doors are good but other panels are dinged up a little bit. Any input would be super helpful. I can get the whole thing for 800$, maybe less. I just want to turn a profit on parts or the whole. Any help would be huge.

Thanks

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Welcome NOOOOOOBIE! Are you stalking me :D ;) Anyways, I just emailed you my opinion of the purchase.

So you gonna' come hang out on RME alot? This place is the shis...:D

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
What color is it? That sounds like one that was recently stolen. Please tell me the color. If it matches I'm going to want some info on it.

EZ

NW-sickboy

ya i thought i would check it out. hopefully i can get the lowdown on the wasatch scene before i move down. i actually got some pretty good info searching this site.

sorry man. it is BLUE. good luck on finding your rig.

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by NW-sickboy
ya i thought i would check it out. hopefully i can get the lowdown on the wasatch scene before i move down.

Yeah, only a couple of Wasatch members cruiser this site, there are more on POR than here but I like this forum for its freindlyness not to mention actually knowing people rather than knowing them by their screen names only...

Move down, you won't regret gettin' out of ID...:D