What's New With JL Rockies?

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
This thread is about JL Rockies. If you don't know me or care about my life, save yourself the time. Fair warning.

As many know, I left UT for a job in MT back in April 2013. That lasted until August and I've been on extended campaign on the U.S. peninsula ever since. I've come back to UT a couple of times since thanks to the hospitality of Mr Moody and family.

So for nearly 2 years, I've been in expo purgatory and D.A.V.e hasn't even been in 4WD; it's hecka lame.

As of this post, I've lost 64 pounds and am sexier than ever. My goal is 90 pounds. I make a living selling high end AV components in homes, cars, and boats. I have many clients that I've done all three with. I was able to secure this job while I was still in MT because this company was a customer of mine back when I was at JL Audio.

My future plans include a hopeful return to UT, but that seems far off. I do have a phone interview on Monday with Alpine Electronics which would be good to get back in the game, but wouldn't necessarily bring me any closer to UT.

My next scheduled trip to UT will probably come summer 2016. I will post any trips that vine up on RME.

Utah Bureau of Awesomeness Department.

MOODY

Bald Guy
Whoop whoop!

I'll be in S. Carolina and Georgia later next month if you want to go for a road trip. The chainsaw would love to see you, along with ExpOlivia.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
Whoop whoop!

I'll be in S. Carolina and Georgia later next month if you want to go for a road trip. The chainsaw would love to see you, along with ExpOlivia.

Get me the dates ASAP so I can arrange time off.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
I had my pre-screen phone interview today with Alpine. They are going to pick out their top 3 and fly them into CA for a 2nd interview. I'll know something by next week.