What's the latest news with Brandon Gillen?

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
Haven't heard anything in a while and don't have his contact info anymore...

jamesgeologist

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
I doubt he is spending any time on Myspace...... He is moved into his new apartment in South Jordan area. 106th South, but West to Jordan Gateway drive then in the apartments directly South.

Most days he is in therapy for three or four hours. After that, he's at the apartment getting moved in an settled. Spencurai and I have been down there a bunch over the last two months getting the new digs floored and handicapped ready. He is mobile by way of an electric assist chair and has a hard time with reaching above his shoulders. He still doesn't have much use of his hands, but he is bound and determined to grab life.

All you RME fawkers that used to swing in to the shop need to swing in and see him at his place. He's the same dude he was before the accident, he just can't kick your ass as bad. PM me for his number. It is the same as it ever was in case you still have it......

IMG00226.jpg

1013081412.jpg

0925081733.jpg

0925081517.jpg

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Brandon's place is a pimp palace and you guys need to get over there and check it out. Take some booze and some friends over and enjoy his multimedia palace!! That guy has more square inches of LCD TV than any one person I know.

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
I met him a few times when I worked at Mepco, and he was probably one of the biggest assholes I have ever met in my entire life.:)

Ya but thats because thats part of who he is, he is a pretty cool guy if he likes you :)