whats up with WILDWILDWES?

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Ok, I hope I don't come across like a dick but what is up with wildwildwes??

I can't decide if he is as "bakwoodz" as he appears or if someone is just messing with us.

I just looked in the for sale and most of his post made little or no sense, (warped way of padding? I don't know :-\ )

if he is "bakwoods" fine, someone teach him about what a private message is and how to look at post dates.

If he is just messing with us, fine, I learn to ignore him.

'git r dunn" :rolleyes:

maybe I am a dick :rofl: :rofl:

GR4x4

Stop the MADNESS
Brett said:
Maybe he can cook us up some sweet potatoe pie. :hickey:

:rofl:
I could go for some good southern grits.

I don't think you are being mean at all. This guy is just being stupid.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
GR4x4 said:
:rofl:
I could go for some good southern grits.

I don't think you are being mean at all. This guy is just being stupid.

Grits are disgusting! I had those while I was stationed at FT Benning in Georgia.....it was like eating snot! No flavor at all! YUCK YUCK

GR4x4

Stop the MADNESS
Brett said:
Grits are disgusting! I had those while I was stationed at FT Benning in Georgia.....it was like eating snot! No flavor at all! YUCK YUCK

I don't like them either, can't figure out why someone would want to eat them. I like the snot example, maybe mix in some slugs and that is what I have had. NASTY

Brett

Meat-Hippy
GR4x4 said:
I don't like them either, can't figure out why someone would want to eat them. I like the snot example, maybe mix in some slugs and that is what I have had. NASTY

:eek: I'm glad that I missed out on the slugs version :ugh:

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
so what you are saying is that if this is in fact a good ol southern gentleman, and not some redneck with internet access, I should give him some slack because he as been force fed snot covered slugs for the greater part of his life. right? :rofl: :rofl:

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Jinx said:
Ok, I hope I don't come across like a dick but what is up with wildwildwes??

I can't decide if he is as "bakwoodz" as he appears or if someone is just messing with us.

I just looked in the for sale and most of his post made little or no sense, (warped way of padding? I don't know :-\ )

if he is "bakwoods" fine, someone teach him about what a private message is and how to look at post dates.

If he is just messing with us, fine, I learn to ignore him.

'git r dunn" :rolleyes:

maybe I am a dick :rofl: :rofl:

glad someone else brought this up. I been holding my tougue about this since he joined.

oh yeah I think he is aASS CLOWN

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Jinx said:
so what you are saying is that if this is in fact a good ol southern gentleman, and not some redneck with internet access, I should give him some slack because he as been force fed snot covered slugs for the greater part of his life. right? :rofl: :rofl:

Exactly :hickey:

GR4x4

Stop the MADNESS
That is if he really is a redneck and not some @SS CLOWN as the master stated. I am thinking the later of the two.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
James K said:
glad someone else brought this up. I been holding my tougue about this since he joined.

oh yeah I think he is aASS CLOWN

I think we have discovered a new form of AA...

"Hi my name is Jinx, and I think wildwildwes is joke" :rofl: