Whats Up!?

JPNGRL44

Unhealthy Obsession
Thought i should take a moment and introduce my rig.............. I have actually owned 3 jeeps. my first was a black 2000 XJ didnt do to much other than lift it before i wanted a wrangler......... my second was a green 2000 TJ (I guess i technically didnt own it...... drove it back east for about 6 months). My current and hopefully last is a Black 2000 TJ (it took me almost 5 years to own 3 vehicles that were all made the same year........). Haven't done much to it yet. it has a 4" lift on BFG 33X12.5 and a dana 44 in the rear. I guess there are a few other minor mods but none of them have to do with wheeling.
I live to drive my jeep, actually haven't had a whole ton of experience driving it off road (after all i was daddy's little girl).

Last edited:

JPNGRL44

Unhealthy Obsession
I am not as interesting as my jeeps........ beside they make up 90% of my personality. If i am not working for money to do stuff to the jeep then i am washing it, driving it, fixing it, or talking about it. My mother says it will kill me one day, my dad cheers me on from his stock pathfinder, my brothers answer all my questions and turn the rusted bolts i am un able to break loose, and my little sister keeps my clothing in check with the "in" crowd. Me in a nutshell "all girl with a truly unhealthy obsession for anything four wheel drive and lifted"