WHATS UP

Goodiemob1

THE F-N-G
HI MY NAME IS CHAD, I HAVE BEEN BEATING AND BREAKING THINGS IN THE HILLS OF UTAH SINCE I WAS A WEE LITTLE LAD, GREW UP AROUND THIS TYPE OF LIFESTYLE I JUST HAVE NEVER JOINED A CLUB I GOT A 95 ZJ RUSTYS LONG ARM, HYDRO ASSIST, ATLAS TRANS.... DROOLLLLLL, GOD I LOVE THAT THING TILL I LOOK AT THE RECEIPT EVERY DAY.... UMMMM MY JEEP IS MY BABY, SHE JUST BROKE A 105,000 ON A LITTLE TUNED UP 5.2, I ALSO HAVE A 1979 CJ-5 RENEGADE WITH THE 304 AND THAT IS MAINLY MY HUNTING RIG OR WHEN I FEEL LIKE JUST TAKING A CRUISE OTHER THEN THAT SHE SITS IN THE SHOP MILKING THE 23,000 ORIGINAL MILES FROM WHEN MY DAD GOT IT BRAND NEW IN 79, SHE'S MY LITTLE ROMPER STOMPER... BUT OTHER THEN THAT IS THERE A AREA ON THIS CLUB WE CAN MAYBE PURCHASE SOME STICKER'S TO REP ON THE JEEP??? OR DO YOU GUY'S NOT HAVE ANY?? JUST CURIOUS I LIKE TO REP WHERE IM FROM.... ANY HOW I AM GONNA BE FABBING UP SOME TUBE DOORS FOR MY ZJ TODAY I GUESS IT IS KIND OF A THING WHERE IM JUST GONNA BE EXPERIMENTING CAUSE I CAN'T REALLY FIND TO MANY WITH THEM ON IT AND THE ONES I HAVE IS ALL FROM SOME GUYS IMAGINATION.... I WILL POST PICS FOR SURE WHEN I GET THEM DONE!!!! THANKS GUYS HOPE TO GET TO MEET SOME COOL PEEPS AND DO SOME WHEELING WITH SOME GROUPS....

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Welcome. Just a friendly heads up turn off your caps lock people don't like being yelled at.

With that said it sounds like you have a couple sweet rigs.

rholbrook

Thursday evening I think I passed you on Ward Canyon Trail. I was in a group of motorcycles coming down. There were three blue ones and one orange one. If it was you, there were to Cherokees and there was a CJ behind you.

Goodiemob1

THE F-N-G
Thursday evening I think I passed you on Ward Canyon Trail. I was in a group of motorcycles coming down. There were three blue ones and one orange one. If it was you, there were to Cherokees and there was a CJ behind you.

yea that was us.... always escape to good ol bountiful hills closet place to catch a buzz of good ol mountain high