What's your user name mean?

Hunt

<---- HUNT=last name.

In the military everyone uses your last name as your only name. I got used to going by just Hunt.

YOUKNOW

I like old school rap, and a lot of the songs would say "you know" in the chorus or in the song in some random spot. They would always say it in a funny/different kind of way. It kind of stuck with me.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I once had a jeep with saggy Jeep springs on one side. I've just kept the same name as to avoid confusion. :)

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
I've never actually gone by benjy... when I signed up I had a YJ, and Ben was already taken.

Greg - can we ban creasey so I can have his username?

Edit:

Creasey

Last Activity: 08-01-2010 12:49 AM

He wouldn't even notice

Last edited:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
<---------- real name, even though I have to show my ID to random RME'ers who don't believe me... because of course I'd make that up... :D

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I've never actually gone by benjy... when I signed up I had a YJ, and Ben was already taken.

Greg - can we ban creasey so I can have his username?

Edit:

Creasey

Last Activity: 08-01-2010 12:49 AM

He wouldn't even notice

:rofl:

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
When I created this screen name I worked as a sales regional for an audio manufacturer that covered the rockies and northern plains. These days, I'm not nearly as relevant.

dentedvw

uıɐƃɐ ʇɐɥʇ op ʇ,uoʍ ı
I purchased a VW Golf about five years ago, and the night before I picked it up, someone vandalized it. There wasn't a foot of that car that hadn't been kicked in, but I really wanted it anyway. Bam, DentedVW was born. It was a debacle, and eventually left on a trailer to be put together by someone else. I even had a vanity plate that read DENTDVW. I didn't mind, I thought it was funny. My next VW was really nice, but it was constantly getting bumped in parking lots, rear ended on the street, someone parked on it once at Ikea. Seriously, I was livid. I couldn't keep a nice car, so I gave up and bought a Jeep. A salvage Jeep. Ha, take that bad parkers of the world.