Wheelin in Cedar City

RIGIDXJ

Anyone know of some good places to wheel near cedar city of St. George. I'm headed down there this weekend and would like to bend some stuff.

Thanks
RigidXJ

DevinB

I like traffic lights
You can go play on the same spots they host the UROC and RCAA comps in both Cedar and St. George. Both would be a lot of fun.
Devin

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
The area in Cedar is called 3 Peaks, I've never been, but I heard it's killer. It's West of Cedar City, not sure how far.

There's also 'Dark Canyon' or 'The Wrecking Yard' on the East side of I-15. Look for where the Freeway loses elevation and there's the rocky, black wash. I've heard that can be a full day's trip, if you run it all.

Good luck and let us know how it goes! :)

Bart

Easiest way to find it is go to the blue water tank on the frontage road, on the north side of Cedar City. Turn west and you'll be heading straight to the 3 peaks area. When you get to the hills there's a turn off to the right and you go up into a parking area. Lot's of great obstacles to play on.
Bart

Bart

I dunno where it came from. Someone posted it would be in Cedar last weekend and I'd never heard of it before. I was asking the same thing. Whoever posted it must have pulled their reply. It's gone now.
Bart:confused:

terrymac

Originally posted by Bart
What is RCCA? I know RCAA is there on the 11 & 12 of July.
Bart (gonna be hot, real hot)

RCAA = Rock Crawlers Association of America, formerly known as ARCA. They are an organization similar to UROC and their primary sponsors are Goodyear and Skyjacker (UROC's are BFGoodrich, Randy's R&P and Toyo).

Bart

Geez, really? :rolleyes: Yes, I know what RCAA is, what ARCA was, and what UROC, CalROCKS, ProROCK, ERoCC, and even NARRCA is. I just had never heard of RCCA.
Bart