wheeling in North Carolina

NC Zuk

Bootylicious!!!
JeepTJ38 said:
Cool. Well Im leaving today so I hope to be in NC on Mon or Tue depending on how much I screw around on my trip. I'll call ya when I get settled and need to go beat the hell out of the cherokee.

COOL!! Just give me a shout

Allright been in NC since monday have not seen on lifted anything yet !!! And there are no 4x4 shops. I'm really looking to put on the rockkrawler 6.5in LA on my cherokee but I dont have a welder or a shop out here yet and there are no 4x4 shops. Were did you go (NC ZUK) on your stuff or did you do it at home ? Any help would be great cause I hate driving this stock XJ around. Also what is there to do in this town ? I'm only 20 so going to bars is risky but I like to party adn hang out. I need to meet some people casue my apartment is pretty boring.

PS anyone is fayetteville getting rid of a couch ? i need a new one.

Welcome to NC dude, give it some time, you'll learn to like it... or just hate every minute of it.:D

Andy Zuber @ Carolina Rock Shop does some very nice work and is very reasonable. You should definitely check him out - he does everything from cages to custom suspensions; very knowledgable.

Sorry man, this aint no MOAB, so I hope you didn't get your hopes up too high. But there's **** to do and plenty of people to meet.

NC Zuk

Bootylicious!!!
Hey man, you need to call me. I'll give you a tour and get you oriented to Fayetteville. As for shops there are a few. Sandhills off-road is located on Murchison Rd. Ther is also After 5 4wheel Drive. Just give me a shout man! Geez :rolleyes:

As far as getting hooked up you need to visit a few east coast boards. You're not gonna meet many NC wheelers on here :D

www.nc4x4.com Raliegh based 4x4 board. Lots of help on there. Lots of Jeeps too!!

Zuwharrie.com This is a mostly Zuk board but two of the staff guys run jeeps and one runs a Tacoma. Just a good place to be.

CALL ME!!!!!