Wheeling in some Cache Valley secret spots

Cherokeester

Took a run up with some friends and their near stock Cherokee to a never used trail. There was some very serious bushwhacking and pinstriping. I am glad I took the old CJ-7! Some of the road (loose term) was so grown over you just kind of had to punch through. Some of the trail reminded me of the rock garden in mineral basin. Very senic, especially the rock formations.

It was very fun but a lot of thrashing and it came to a point of not caring about the pinstripes anymore. My buddies Cherokee came out totally hammered. Bonus points to anyone that can figure out where we were.
jeeps001.jpg

jeeps002.jpg

jeeps003.jpg

jeeps004.jpg

jeeps005.jpg

jeeps006.jpg

jeeps007.jpg

jeeps008.jpg

jeeps010.jpg

jeeps011.jpg

jeeps012.jpg

jeeps015.jpg

jeeps018.jpg

jeeps019.jpg

jeeps014.jpg

jeeps013.jpg

jeeps017.jpg

Last edited:

04nachotaco

Its wells
Took a run up with some friends and their near stock Cherokee to a never used trail. There was some very serious bushwhacking and pinstriping. I am glad I took the old CJ-7! Some of the road (loose term) was so grown over you just kind of had to punch through. Some of the trail reminded me of the rock garden in mineral basin. Very senic, especially the rock formations.

It was very fun but a lot of thrashing and it came to a point of not caring about the pinstripes anymore. My buddies Cherokee came out totally hammered. Bonus points to anyone that can figure out where we were.

Wow.... What a let down... No pics?

Paul R

I don't think that one is so super secret it is usually just way overgrown... Anything that goes through there is going to receive a fair amount of pin striping. Looks like you had a good time! :cool:

The springs where you started are cool though!

rockbronc

I took a 79 F250 extended cab up that, other than some rocker panel damage, I made it just fine:D It wasn't even a challenge in my Bronc though.