Northern Utah Wheeling on Saturday Jan 3rd?

Tonkaman

I'd like to get out and enjoy some easy wheeling. Anyone want to join me? I'll be in my Tacoma so nothing extreme just a fun day outside in the cold. I don't have any place specific in mind just something within an hour from SLC. Who's interested?

Wikki

I may be. Ill keep an eye on here and see where you guys are going and when you are leaving first! If going to 5 mile for snakes or possibly little moab i would for sure come though! And where would you all be meeting at and what time?

Last edited:

Tonkaman

Ok the official plan s to meet at the chevron in Saratoga Springs at 9am, but time is flexible if needed. We're going to head toward 5 mile and turn south into the East Tintic mountains. From there we will check out spur roads and hopefully some cool mine sites. If we cruise thru that range too quickly we can continue into the West Tintic range or the Sheepcreek mountains from there.

We're going to keep a loose itinerary so no rushing. There will be kids with us so there will good excuses to check out the little things. Come prepared for snow and possible recovery and flat tires. Be sure to bring plenty of food and drinks just incase something unexpected happens

Last edited:

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Ready to go!

We will be in expy, 2 adults, 3 kids

my BIL is tagging along in the jimmy, 2 adults.