When will Barbie have her Kid!!!

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Herzog said:
7:52 Pm 3/12/06 :) :) :)
Congrats!! It's the best feeling in the world!!! :D

Wait until you go home from the hospital to get some 'sleep' and then return the next day. Everything you saw before you were a daddy now looks completely different. Almost like you were looking at things in monochrome before and full brilliant color now.

My wife went in for a routine checkup and her blood pressure was high, so they kept her. After a bit, it went down, but not enough. So they started petosine drips to start the birthing process. About 24 hours later, the pain got bad and she finally took the drugs. About 15 mins after that, the babies heart rate dropped and in came about 6 nurses poking and proding her. No go, so they yanked her into surgery for an emergency c section. From the time the babies heart rate dropped to the time we were back in the room holding the baby and taking pictures, was only 12 minutes. But I'll tell you, it seemed like literally an hour. My wife has lupus and any kind of cuting with a knife could cause her to bleed to death, including having an epidermal, making the whole process even that much scarier. This is the reason I got to go home to 'sleep'...She didn't have anything with her, so I had to come home and get her tooth brush and what nots.

StrobeNGH

no user title
StrobeNGH said:
Oh, and Monday morning at 6:00 am, so they have to miss work. Baby will finally come out Monday evening (6:59 pm).

CRAP!!! I was off by 53 minutes.

Congratulations.
Now start a college fund for the kid . . .

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
Plastic, long legs, disproportionably big boobs……..impossible!!! :D

worthless.gif

Congrats!!!

And I always had a thing for Barbie.;)

PS Did you deliver in under 10 minutes like my wife did?
gag.gif

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Hey all! Still stuck in the hospital till thursday. We had a 30 hour labor that was pianfull.

After my water broke I was unable to dialate past 4cm. The baby was posterior (sp?) for 10 hours, the drs were unable to flip him. During that timespan I develpoed an infection of the membranes in my uterus that caused me to shoot to a 102 degree temp. The baby and I were cooking for about 6 or seven of those 10 hours when finally my dr said that a C -section would be the best route to go. I was all for it as well as shane and an hour later out came Caulen Keith Herzog. He had to be watched in the Nursery for the first 12 hours because his temp kept dropping below the normal baby temp. he has been with us for the past day and a half in our room and we are now getting used to and enjoying every new moment with our baby boy. We are so in love and Shane is the best most natural daddy any wife and son could have asked for. Thank you all for your support.

Attachments

• 100_0428 (Medium).JPG
    100_0428 (Medium).JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 100_0436 (Medium).JPG
    100_0436 (Medium).JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 81
  • 100_0404 (Medium).JPG
    100_0404 (Medium).JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 30