Where are the trails in price

Smee23

Smee23
Myself and some friends want to do some wheelin in price 6th or 7th of May can anybody point us towards some trails I have been down there but do not know where all the trails are any help would be appreciated Thanks JJ

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Same here, if it's on a weekend I'll show you around. I need a reason to get back down to Price and pull the rig out. :)

Smee23

Smee23
Price

Thanks for all the responses this sounds like a good time. I am thinking there will be around 3 rigs coming down we are not super built 33" tires and lockers. We figured we could meet down at the gas station were we met for the fall run at around 10:00am if anyone is interested let me know. Hopefully you guys can show us some trails thanks

Seth

great scott

Smee23 said:
Thanks for all the responses this sounds like a good time. I am thinking there will be around 3 rigs coming down we are not super built 33" tires and lockers. We figured we could meet down at the gas station were we met for the fall run at around 10:00am if anyone is interested let me know. Hopefully you guys can show us some trails thanks

Seth
When?

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
great scott said:
Cool now that I have a rig again, I just might join ya. Sounds like you would enjoy a 3 to a 4 rated trail?
Excuse me for a second...
Where are the pics, Scott? I want to see this bad boy!! Maybe put them up in the other build thread you started or something...

great scott

waynehartwig said:
Excuse me for a second...
Where are the pics, Scott? I want to see this bad boy!! Maybe put them up in the other build thread you started or something...
I will try and get some up soon, but it won't be tonight because we have club meeting and I need to prep a bit more. look for me to add to the old build up thread later this week.

great scott

The King Crawlers monthly run for May was in the air until last night. We are running Pinnacle II on May 6th. Smee23 or anyone else is welcome to join us. I will start a new thread(don't want to hijack another) just in case Smee23 had other plans.