Where do I buy polycarbonate in Salt Lake Valley?

Crinco

Make sure yo get some of that "Level III bullet-resisting glazing." stuff, for those -just in case- situations....

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
FYI, I called Summit Machine a couple weeks ago and they did not know anything about skins or PC wind screens... I evidently was talking to a woman who owned the place and did not ever recall ordering any type of PC.

I have used Laird & Regional Supply.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
FYI, I called Summit Machine a couple weeks ago and they did not know anything about skins or PC wind screens... I evidently was talking to a woman who owned the place and did not ever recall ordering any type of PC.

I have used Laird & Regional Supply.

They may have stopped supplying it? I purchase a bunch from them quite a while back, but that was when Mike was there full-time. Julene may not have known or they just don't offer it anymore. :)

CSR

OK. I remenber someone mentioning here somewhere about how they addressed the problem of PC expanding and getting wavy in hot weather. What is to be done to prevent that?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
OK. I remenber someone mentioning here somewhere about how they addressed the problem of PC expanding and getting wavy in hot weather. What is to be done to prevent that?

It doesn't expand nearly as much as polypropylene. Just make the holes slightly larger when you mount it. My panels barely get wavy in the heat, it's not a huge issue.