Where do you guys buy Dom tubing?

comingdown

Hey, so I'm in the market for some .120 wall Dom tube. 1.5" and 1.75". Where do you guys buy it? Where have you found best pricing? Thanks guys. I'm not opposed to driving a reasonable distance either. Thanks.

Coco

There is a place in SLC that a lot of guys buy from in here. I can't think of the name right now, but hopefully someone will chime in. I have heard the more you buy, the better the price.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Can you still buy from M/K? Last time I tried, they wouldn't let me anymore. Said they got rid of selling to a lot of their smaller accounts.

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
Can you still buy from M/K? Last time I tried, they wouldn't let me anymore. Said they got rid of selling to a lot of their smaller accounts.

We called them yesterday and that was the case. Going thru midnight 4x4 i guess. i can get it thru sholzens for cheaper but we want it yesterday.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Midnight picked it up from Marmon, so I hope they weren't considered a small account. Every time I have purchased from JC his prices beat marmon, regardless if it's a foot or 100 feet.

B2-Bomber

I like Marmon for big jobs, for smaller jobs midnight, but to add my backup supplier is SSS, and my backup- backup is metal supermarkets.

comingdown

I am thinking I may need 7-8, but was gonna get 10 to account for all my screw ups and learning curve. I was thinking that might be enough of a volume but wasn't sure.

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
I just called to ask about my account and he said it got cut too :mad:

but it he referred me to a company called Rocky Mountain Steel Services saying they sell bulk DOM locally but I've never heard of them before

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Yeah, I've been buying from Rocky Mountain. I've gotten plate from them before, and now tube--they don't keep much (or any) in stock, but they buy from Marmon and sell to you. :)