Where in SL County for Diesel Emissions

DToy

So my '04 Dodge Cummins is due for an emissions test this month. Been taking all of my vehicles the same place for 5 or 6 years, but last few times they have been real dicks so I'm looking to take my business elsewhere. Nothing illegal on my truck...I just want to give my business to someone that actually understands customer service. Anyone know of any place that does diesel emissions testing with no bs? PM me if you would prefer.

Thanks

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Diesel emissions depend on county.
Here's the link with the contact numbers for requirements http://dmv.utah.gov/registerinspections.html
Diesel-Powered Vehicle Testing Requirements

For information about emissions test requirements contact the appropriate County Health Department below:

* Davis County 801-546-8860
* Salt Lake County 801-313-6720
* Utah County 801-851-7600
* Weber County 801-399-7140

Utah County stopped requiring diesel emissions a couple years back. :greg:

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
They sure do!!

Don't go to Batemans!! Those guys have screwed me up 2 years in a row, long story, but trust me avoid them....

Got the Libby done at a Jiffy lube out on West Jordan, about 130th and Bangeter??

I was gonna say Bateman's, but I guess not. Mine went fine with them though.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I was gonna say Bateman's, but I guess not. Mine went fine with them though.

Same here, I've been going to Bateman's for the last 4 years. I'm not opposed to going elsewhere though--I just haven't looked for anyone else.

DToy

Yeah, Bateman's is where I used to go, but the last 3 times I have been there with my vehicles I have gotten nothing but hassle. I might have to try Performance Place...they're only a few blocks from my house.

Truck still has a cat on it...never had a problem passing the emissions test, but I'm so sick of crappy customer service that I want to go somewhere where they actually understand who the customer is.

I wish SL County would follow the lead of Utah County...the number of diesel trucks that don't pass emissions is so small that it really doesn't make sense to make us jump through the friggen hoop.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
They sure do!!

Don't go to Batemans!! Those guys have screwed me up 2 years in a row, long story, but trust me avoid them....

Got the Libby done at a Jiffy lube out on West Jordan, about 130th and Bangeter??

I have used batemans for 7 years on my diesel, never a problem, I always drop it off, go grab breakfast and when I get back it's done.

DToy

I have used batemans for 7 years on my diesel, never a problem, I always drop it off, go grab breakfast and when I get back it's done.

Hmm, guess you just have better luck than me. I'll never go back.

krany

kranberry
come to tunex in riverton, its on 13600 south and bangetter. if you come on a saturday or monday or tuesday i will most likely be the the one to take your tires off and inspect your brakes cause iam the newbie there. :lol: iam 90% sure we test diesles.