Where to find a kitten...?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I have a friend desperately looking to buy a kitten for her and her roomate. She's been searching like crazy and it seams that kittens are a seasonal item (what, like cats humping is seasonal?).

anywho, the humane society, animal shelter, and the pet stores don't seem to have anything---where else is there to look? Anyone happen to know of someone with a litter of baby cats they'll sell for cheap?

Cody

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
yeah, no kidding. who would have thunk that cats only bread on the 3rd wednesday after the damn winter solstace.

Nothin in the paper--at least nothing but a 400 dollar persion throw rug cat.

Cody

I found some at a local store---the only damn store that had any. 100 bucsk for a damn mix bread kitten.

ALF

SURE!?
I'm needing a cat or kitten too. This is the first winter we've gone without a cat and now I wish we still had one :ugh: Damn mice in my garage got to my leathers :mad:

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
Hmmm.......actually I want one too to use as bait for dog hunting.

Don't to to the Humane places, they are damn kitty nazis!!!!!!! NO KITTY FOR YOU!! hahaha

EZ

Caleb

go to the different pet stores on saturday morning/afternoons...I am looking for a dog right now and for the last couple weeks most stores have had dogs, puppies, kittens, and cats.

Badger

I am the Brute squad
muleskinner said:
I know where a flat one is.... :D I'll keep my eye out for a round one ;)

was this the one you are talking about
sorry for the cat lovers but i didn't take it was on the net
attachment.php

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
trd270 said:
I believe my dad has a few running around. I think they were selling them for 20 bucks.

Let me know. They (they being her and her room mate) found one, it's 6 weeks old, but they want another too. You know how girls are "ohhh, we need another so it has someone to play with" lol.

They were looking for 2 all along but they couldn't afford another from the place they bought this one.

Cody