Where to get a 2" BB in Salt Lake?

MattJ

Okay, I'm tired of my Jeep WJ looking like a soccer-mom mall cruiser. It's got the upcountry springs already, but I want to put on a 2" budget-boost so I can fit some 265/70/16s.

Problem is, I'm a techie by profession and about as mechanically inclined as a 3rd grade girl; changing my oil & filter is about as mechanical as I get. So...I'm looking for recommendations on where to get a BB kit, and how to get it installed. I'd like to get it all done before Memorial Day, if possible.

Can ya help a brotha out? Show 'em my mot-to! :D

ace

Parts Collector
MattJ said:
Okay, I'm tired of my Jeep WJ looking like a soccer-mom mall cruiser. It's got the upcountry springs already, but I want to put on a 2" budget-boost so I can fit some 265/70/16s.

Problem is, I'm a techie by profession and about as mechanically inclined as a 3rd grade girl; changing my oil & filter is about as mechanical as I get. So...I'm looking for recommendations on where to get a BB kit, and how to get it installed. I'd like to get it all done before Memorial Day, if possible.

www.jackit.com

suv

Booty-fab Instructor
I just installed a BB on my buddy's TJ. 4wpw had just the spacers from Daystar for $125 out the door which I bought. Mepco had Teraflex...I think $125 (no tax) for spacers only, or like $225 with longer shocks. I'm sure price and availability is similar for the WJ. Mepco also quoted be $150 for install on the TJ.

iwakunijeeper

*** Ambassador to Japan
MattJ said:

Email this guy
KOLAK@aol.com
he knows a whole lot about WJ performance and will be able to help you out that is who I bought all of my lift stuff from. Also you might want to check out this site kevinsjeepparts.com he makes a BB for a WJ and he is awesome also. As far as getting it installed it really isnt hard at all. I had never installed a lift before and I installed mine with my little bros who had never done a grand lift either and we had no problems. Really easy for even a beginner I would help but I am stuck across the world right now sorry.