Where to stay in Moab for Mem. weekend?

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Yeah, I'm a procrastinator. I'm just getting around to finding out where to stay this weekend. All the campgrounds are full (imagine that) and now that Potash Road isn't open camping, we don't know where to go. Any ideas? Is anywhere around town open camping? There will be six of us, so....
Devin

notajeep

Just me
seriously (sp) though....I went to ejs with no hotel plans.....Just figured that I would throw the airmattress in the back of my father-in-laws powerstroke and then a tarp to keep the rain off. sure... THAT was a great idea. Decided to find a nice quit place to park and and sleep where we could leave the tow truck during the day where it shouldn't get molested. So we found some motel in the middle of town that had a little back alley behind it with only a few parking spots. Thought that this would be a great place to spend the night. anyway....rained all night...got all wet....didn't sleep and diesel trucks throught that alley all night long. So come to think of it...I would stay at the church...just not on a saturday night. ;)