Where?

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Can someone point me in the right direction to pick up some inexpensive front lift coils for an XJ? I have stock length coils in the rear of my runner and need to bring it up 1.5"

RedRockUT

Utah 4x4 Club
Have you thought of coil spacers (pucks)? I think 1.5" coils would be a waste of time personally. And now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever seen coils that are 1.5" lift.

AINT SKEERED

Balls to the Walls
V8 Grand Cherokee coils give between 1 and 2 inches of lift.

I have some pucks for sale but I believe you previously mentioned that they wont work with your mounting system.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
AINT SKEERED said:
V8 Grand Cherokee coils give between 1 and 2 inches of lift.

I have some pucks for sale but I believe you previously mentioned that they wont work with your mounting system.

So thats what we were talking about? V8 grand coils...I thought it was some aftermarket coil....

Correct, pucks will not work for me...

AINT SKEERED

Balls to the Walls
The ZJ's are the only ones I know for sure work. So '94-'98. Try to find one with the upcountry package. That should give about 2" of lift.

Ben

Creasey
So Are You Just Looking For Pucks Or Why Dont We Get You Into Like A 3" Rough Country Coil. Give Us A Call (801-266-2999) Or Come On Down To The Shop 4180 South 2730 West. Creaseyoffroad

IF YOU WANT A STOCK ZJ COIL I GOT SOME LAYING AROUND

Thanks Ben

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Pucks will not work!

3" Is too tall...is there any 1.5" Spring you have?

I think my parts guy at work has found the right springs for me, and they are only 30 a piece new.....just gotta make sure they are the ZJ spring with the upcountry package.

But if someone has somthing different let me know...

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Really?

Are they the said upcountry package that might give me lift? What year are they from? I don't have the slightest clue when it comes to jeep coils.....
If you want, could you pm me your number and I will find some time to come pick them up from you....I work in bountiful, if you're ever around there..

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Alright, I guess I have another question kindof relating to this, does anyone have some information on spring rates, size of coils etc when it comes to cherokee compared to grand's as well as wrangler coils....all being in a stock size?

I am kindof concerned about the grand coils now, because it was brought to my attention that they are a stiffer spring rate spring....and my 4runner is LIGHT in the back. But at the same time the cherokee springs I have in there right now seem like they could be a bit stiffer....