Where's a good place to buy DOM/ HREW tube?

UTAHCRUISER

Supporting Vendor!
Hi all,
I just moved to this area recently from out of state, and as such, I have no idea where to get basic shop/steel supplies for the lowest price. So, I was hoping that some of you local folks who have the inside scoop on the local suppliers could provide me with the names of the suppliers that have provided you with superior service and lowest pricing.
The main materials I am looking for are DOM and HREW mild steel tube, as well as some other misc. steel supplies.
Any information that y'all could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I do know that pricing on tubing is volume related. Have any of you got together and made group purchases to get an overall lower price per foot? If not, would anybody be interested in doing such a thing?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Chad Smith
utahcruiser@aol.com

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
UTAHCRUISER said:
Hi all,
I just moved to this area recently from out of state, and as such, I have no idea where to get basic shop/steel supplies for the lowest price. So, I was hoping that some of you local folks who have the inside scoop on the local suppliers could provide me with the names of the suppliers that have provided you with superior service and lowest pricing.
The main materials I am looking for are DOM and HREW mild steel tube, as well as some other misc. steel supplies.
Any information that y'all could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I do know that pricing on tubing is volume related. Have any of you got together and made group purchases to get an overall lower price per foot? If not, would anybody be interested in doing such a thing?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Chad Smith
utahcruiser@aol.com
EMJ out of Denver, have a SLC warehouse (Earl M Jorgeson)http://emjmetals.com/emjonlinenew/

Marmon Keystone in SLC, Pricey and minimum orders....sometimes....

Metal SuperMarket in SLC, pricey, but will sell small quanities and cut pieces....

Or and of the local shops :suka:

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
rckcrlr said:

Or and of the local shops :suka:
yes...

We have a ton of tubing in stock...

RockLogic4x4 801-463-1220

We are located on 3250 S 1100 E.

We would be glad to help you out. :)

UTAHCRUISER

Supporting Vendor!
bryson said:
yes...

Thanks for the info. I'll have to you guys a call and see what your prices are.

thanks,
Chad

Billforceone

A real friend !!!!!!!
bryson said:
yes...

I guess that if Bryson can post his shop here than this will be O.K.!!!!!!!

We offer the same thing too at BillForce Chassis/ Anarchy Offroad/ Holeshot Offroad. We only mark it up 30% and will sell any length from 1" to 20'.

BillForce Chassis 801-561-0934
Anarchy Offroad 801-541-1402
Holeshot Offroad 801-577-0253

6024 south 300 west Midvale

UTAHCRUISER

Supporting Vendor!
Billforceone said:
I guess that if Bryson can post his shop here than this will be O.K.!!!!!!!

We offer the same thing too at BillForce Chassis/ Anarchy Offroad/ Holeshot Offroad. We only mark it up 30% and will sell any length from 1" to 20'.

BillForce Chassis 801-561-0934
Anarchy Offroad 801-541-1402
Holeshot Offroad 801-577-0253

6024 south 300 west Midvale

Thanks again for the info! So, are the three shops listed above actually all one shop? One address and three phone #'s...

Anyhow, it looks like I'll have to do some calling around on Monday morning.

thanks again,
Chad

Billforceone

A real friend !!!!!!!
UTAHCRUISER said:
Thanks again for the info! So, are the three shops listed above actually all one shop? One address and three phone #'s...

Anyhow, it looks like I'll have to do some calling around on Monday morning.

thanks again,

Chad

Yes we are all located at the same shop, give me a call on monday and ask for bill 541-1402.

Thanks Billforce chassis