Where's Just For Fun 4x4?

utahxj

"Quit job & go wheel'n"
Somebody suggested I talk to "Just for Fun" in Orem about a custom steering set up for my xj. Does anyone have their address, phone #, or website?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I don't think they have a web site, I don't know the Ph #, but I do know where they are located. Do you know Orem very well?

There's plenty of shops closer to you, that are just as good.

utahxj

"Quit job & go wheel'n"
I don't know Orem very well. I am also talking with Factory Tubular and I've got a couple other's in mind but I want to talk to everyone to see what ideas they have and to find out what they all suggest!

Caleb

if you havent already I would call misconceptions motorsports...I can get you the number if you cant find it (I know it has been posted several times before) but I know JR there has a pretty good system for the XJ...give him a call, you will be happy with the price after talking with FTM and I will garantee the quality will be as good or better...

demon jeep

Banned
Just for fun is in more of Lindon than Orem.
Take the 1600 north exit turn North. At the first stop light ( ithink it is 2000 noth Orem address) turn west, go over the freeway and at the bottom turn and go south. They are in the shops right there. The owner is Charlie. Nice guy to deal with.

Shut up Suka:D

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Originally posted by demon jeep
Just for fun is in more of Lindon than Orem.
Take the 1600 north exit turn North. At the first stop light ( ithink it is 2000 noth Orem address) turn west, go over the freeway and at the bottom turn and go south. They are in the shops right there. The owner is Charlie. Nice guy to deal with.

Close, but not quite. If you're coming from the north, get off exit #276 (1600 N Orem) and turn right (west). At the next light, turn right (north) onto Geneva Road. After you go back under the freeway, hang a left at the next light. That will take you over the freeway. When you drop down on the other side, his shop is set back from the road on your left (south).
Devin

WildYoats

For what it's worth ( I know you didnt ask for an opinion on the shop), I had my ARB bumper raised to match my body lift at JUST FOR FUN and I have to say, they did an AWESOME JOB and were real reasonable. My .02 I'll shut up now:D