which fuel delivery system should I use?

4x4less

ELLIS
I've got a small block in my fj and have ran the holley pro-jection for a long time. I have always fought with it but it has worked semi well. After the last moab trip in May it has not worked at all. I pulled it off, thus forcing me to put something else on:D! Any suggestions...less the $500 would be ideal. I have several gm throttle body 350 with harness and computers if that helps.

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
Not under $500 but I want to run an Accel DFI or even better a custom F.A.S.T. MPFI setup. For under $500 try the stuff you already have.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
That's what I figured. Any suggestions on wiring harnesses or reflashing computers and stuff? Seth told me that www.jimsperformance.com is pretty good. I spoke with Jim and his prices are pretty reasonable.

Yup, I've used Jim's Performance several times with excellent results. Each time I sent him the factory harness, he stripped out the unnecessary crap and re-loomed it, then reprogrammed the 'puter to do only what I needed it to.

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
The TBI should work fine, if you have it, use it... if you want to get a little more fancy and still dont want to spend a ton of $$$ you could check ebay or a salvage yard for a Tune Port Injection off a mid/later 80's TransAm/Camaro... a little better then a computer controlled carburetor (TBI) and I've seen 'em on ebay a lot or about 300-500 with everything...

EDIT:
If you want tuning stuff for it you can get all sorts of cool stuff from Craig Moats at decent prices, http://www.moates.net

Last edited: