Which Jeep would you choose?

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
This one! Its an '83 CJ7 4.2l inline six, weber carb, SOA, with some other new parts. I'm trying to get 3k for it.

zXHLMcal.jpg

Last edited:

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
That CJ5 tub doesn't look stock, shouldn't it have a tailgate? I wonder if its fiberglass. Either one in the links look pretty solid.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Go with the YJ, better (fuel injected) engine and it's nice to be able to lock your vehicle from time to time.

For what it's worth the CJ5 looks stock to me, later model CJ5's didn't have tailgates.

Zac001

Are you thinking of selling your JK?

oh hell no.... i just sold my truck and want something to work on.... i went against everyone else's judgement and bought the CJ... gonna put a small lift and some better seats and a new top and doors and call it good...

Cherokeester

oh hell no.... i just sold my truck and want something to work on.... i went against everyone else's judgement and bought the CJ... gonna put a small lift and some better seats and a new top and doors and call it good...

Good for you! One problem though, when you own a cj you can never, ever call it good or done. Something always comes up.

Toad

I think the YJ would be more reliable. I think that there are ugly personally. I hate the grill and dash. If you want the ultimate in coolness buy my 1971 Jeepster Commando.

Zac001

im going to go for an army theme with this one ( original i know i know) but i was in the army and i cant get a special group plate for it.. and i dont have dreams to offroad it just go for sunday drives on friday nights! and to get me to work in the winter

Cherokeester

This is the current state of my CJ7, AKFMA is an abbreviation for my martial arts school. I like military themes as well. Good luck with yours!

Attachments

• cj72.jpg
    cj72.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 15

Zac001

This is the current state of my CJ7, AKFMA is an abbreviation for my martial arts school. I like military themes as well. Good luck with yours!

that looks nice... a lot bigger than i plan to go with mine.. but pretty similar

where did you get that hi lift mount at?