Whiskey....Tango....Foxtrot!

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
So I don't drive my jeep very often--just when I need to haul something or I go wheelin. The last time I used it was Saturday afternoon when I picked up a few bags of topsoil and mulch. I backed it in the driveway and unloaded it and it has sat there since then (3 days)

I go out to start it today and nothing. I figure I have a loose connection so I pop the hood and sure as **** BOTH connections have come off. Seems weird, but people like baseball so obviously stranger things have happened.

The terminals are all the way down by the side which makes even less sense. I start to move the them back over the posts and something isn't right. They don't reach.....and the bracket I had holding down the battery is half off and twisted sideways.....the battery is backwards! It is 180"* Someone has disconnected and removed my battery, and put it back backwards!

Why would they do this? My first thought is to disable the factory alarm, but for what? The deck, amp, and tools are still sitting there in plain view.

There is only 1 key to my jeep, it's on my key ring. I live alone. I didn't notice if my door was unlocked when I got in, but I think it wasn't. I can't for the life of me figure out what happened. Either someone is messing with me and has way too much time on their hands, or my neighbor (whom I don't really know) borrowed it for some reason without me knowing--but why would they do that?

Last edited:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Going to a baseball game is fun, but baseball in any other form sucks ass.

This thread is about baseball, right?

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
some one is probably messing with you, I had some friends do that to me at a party, and they swapped a couple spark plug wires around too., But it was an old truck that you didn't need to get inside the cab to pop the hood. That is weird. Aliens borrowed it to jump their ship.

rholbrook

The girl you brought home the night before was in to really crazy stuff so she got you drunk and convinced you that shock therapy was the NEW thing. We can imagine what happened after that. My only suggestion to you is to stay away from the girls from the Glendizzle, go outside of your neighborhood.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
I found out that some of the keys from cherokees can be used to open other cherokees... now I know you have a grand but I would be willing to bet you that if you took your only key and went around to 10-20 grands you would be able to open one or two of them...

Someone has your number Cody!!!

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Drinking would be the only thing that takes the pain away from watching baseball--not that I watch it.

going to a game is even more rediculous to me. Basically, you're paying for a ticket to go and overpay for beer. I can do that at a bar, for less money, and with less people that I have an overwhelming desire to lecture for bringing their children to such a mind numbing event.

but I digress....

Brett, do you know something about my battery?

Caleb

Drinking would be the only thing that takes the pain away from watching baseball--not that I watch it.

going to a game is even more rediculous to me. Basically, you're paying for a ticket to go and overpay for beer. I can do that at a bar, for less money, and with less people that I have an overwhelming desire to lecture for bringing their children to such a mind numbing event.

but I digress....

Brett, do you know something about my battery?
ah, baseball...the only sport that, as a player, you sit around and do nothing. I think getting plastered would be the only way to tolerate a game of baseball, and I don't drink :rofl: