Who Are You!!

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
I have seen a lot of new names today and the last few days. A couple of you have intro'd yourselves, but who are the rest of you??

I worry about anyone on an off-road BB that uses the screen name "Hay Duke". Been A long time since I read that book.

redrock

you know come to think of it i never said hi when i first came here so i better

my name is tony sorensen from payson and i own a 88 wrangler this summer i am going to do SOA. mostly because i followed a big red ditch digger on the rattle snake saturday and the ditches he dug swallowed my jeep. i thought it was lifted pretty good till i went with the RME bunch. mine looked stock sitting next to these guys. well anyways HI :D :p :)

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
It's a great book, just a lot of enviro-nazi's worship Edward Abby.
I appreciate his points, and respect his writing, but disagree with some of what he advocated.
Marc

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
hi, my names is Jeremy. My real name is Jeremy. I drive Britney. she's hot. You drivin yours yet Marc? update.......please

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Nope, still in pieces. Hope to get a lot done this weekend. Been busy and working a lot. Second part-time job has become more regular lately. Time to get on it and get it ready for EJS.

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
RENT????? You SOooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have you ever seen B GIVE someone money?
And you mean welderS, torch, and misc other tools!! Yea, the big box in back is mine!

I figure it is a push rent wise. B is NICE enough to let me store my tools there and work on my rig, I am NICE enough to let him use my stuff.

Actually he saved my butt. I had a ton of tools, no where to store them and no way to pay for a storage unit. He let me bring it all out there and the rest is history!

Marc

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
he's such a push-over! Okay, he just needed you for your welder.
I just got my new one so I don't need NO friends.... well, except to show it too, and and, I could maybe do a friends cage or sumfin...:p

trpl xj

I guess I'm in the same boat. My names Jeremiah pritchard I drive a 89 xj with 9" lift tj flares 33's blah blah blah. I also have a 85 toy truck that has been bobed about 18" or so custom flat bed 4" yj springs spring over of course 2" body lift bommerange shackles, and a full width ford 9 with 5.14 gears detroit locker. And a few parts for a front d60 but I still need some outer kingpin knuckles. The rear axle is sitting on the ground waiting for me to put it in. O I forgot mention that the toy's rolling on 31's right know, ya baby ya!!

P

pokeyYJ

I never did intro myself either!

So here goes. My names Sean, I live in a box down by the river!
I steal my internet access from the guy that has the van in the next spot by me, by the river.

I really don't have a Jeep, or a drivers licsense for that matter, being that I am actually only 12!

Vinnie Boy

I love my job
Hi my name is Vince Stell , I have a 75 chev blazer and a 89 toy and a 98 jeep and a 89 chev pu.:D

And I love my full size so get over it!!!!

grinch

inner city redneck
Hi my name is pony boy...... I forgot my real name its been so long since if heard it...... My jeeps name is Grinch....... Im also an alcholic.....Wait no im not alcholics go to meetings I go to a bar.......
I cant rember if i introduced myself and im to lazy to do a search so you can flame away.........:D