Who are you?

fullsizeyota

I fart sometimes
Name: Chris Petersen
Marital Status: Married almost a year
Children: 0.:greg: 2 dogs:rofl:
Education: HS
Other activities: out doors stuff but its too hot in St George:-\ wheelin, pooping, working

Coco

Oh hell why not...

Colton Cook
Single
Jr. in high school, and part time worker at T&C Tire Factory in AF
Hobbies: Used to paintball, offroading, R/C Crawling,(when I have a rig) Getting yelled at do to always making dumb decisions, (no nothing bad, things with motors, not girls, or anthing else:greg: )

Coco

Name: Rory Carlisle
Marital Status: Married, 1 child- Trevor 16 months old
Education: HS, some college
Other Activities: I've really been into quads the last few years, been spending alot of time at the sand dunes going fast! Snowboarding, takin the Jeep out when I can, trying to get the yard in, etc.

-Noticed there are quite a few Lehi people on here lately-represent!

Yeah! Represent!:greg: :greg: So, I am guessing you are a police officer for Lehi Police Dept. You know Bugden? she was my law enforcement officer, wanting to get into that area when I get out of high school, and old enough!

jp008

Jim Phillips
38 yrs old (feel 24)
Married (almost not)
3 kids (2 sons, 1 daughter)
High school graduate (Morgan)
Live in Layton
Service Manager

I enjoy the outdoors from what I remember. I am currently attempting to get some ambition to get the Sami finished after a 2 year freeze. (I need to go wheelin') Love rock music and listening to my 2nd son play bass in his band.

Catherine

Mrs. Gardner
My turn...finally
Catherine Gardner
married for 2+ years to greg the red head.
0 kids...1 spoiled dog
started on a masters in education
7th grade math teacher
live in fruita, co
i love cooking...I am currently saving up for a cruise to eat for a week straight. i enjoy looking at and growing plants. I love my husband so I love wheeling.

mwmx54

Name: John Washburn
Marital Status: Married 2 years
Occupation: Product Manager @ Fezzari bikes. I play bikes all day!!!
Free time stuff: Obviously love to ride bikes, been snowboarding since the day it came around,as-well-as love all board sports, Fly fish the Provo, Wheel anywhere I can find. Love keeping the Jeeps rolling.

Snowboarding since it came around.... I mean when It hit Utah for real. I bought a single tip Kemper and have been shredding since.

"did i ever tell you about the time i invinted snowboarding? well i dont want all the credit, but they just keep givin it to me." haha thats from one of those movies.

mike dub yuh
DD 94 sas'd locked and geared 3.0 ex cab.
age 17
workin on some girlfriends, not workin out for me
alpine utah
free time, race mx bikes in the usra desert circuit, race, race, and race some more. work on my bike, do that about 5 hours a day. work on my truck a little, she never really breaks, probably due to my lack of wheeling.
ocupation, tire and lube technician(i bust some tires and change some oil) at timp tire (highland)

shrubeck

Mmm Commulicious
Name: Dennis Jones
Marital Status: Married 7 years yesterday
Children: Trinity (3), Timothy (1)
Education: HS, ASS degree, BS in Accounting
Other activities: Spending time with family and friends. Wheeling, camping, shooting, hiking, mountain biking, drumming, blah, blah, blah, generally spreading myself way to thin and still wanting to do more.

richpblaze

I think this thread would be better with pics.

So why don't you all go back and add a pic of yourself and your rig. I'll start.

Rich Parker 40 years old Married to Chris
We have 4 beautiful children, Charlie 18, Alexis 15, Jessica 13, Celeste 7
Apollo or dog
We have an 85 Toyota 4-Runner it's bone stock
We love any thing out doors especially wheelin'

P1010307.jpg

P1010304.jpg

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Snowboarding since it came around.... I mean when It hit Utah for real. I bought a single tip Kemper and have been shredding since.

haha, I missed it too.

Like, the old Kemper freestyle 165's w/ kevlar?

I guess I don't need to tell you that snowboarding basically began in Utah in the late 70's early 80's--before you were born. ;)

I have a snowboarding video filmed entirely in Utah that was released when you were less than 4 years old :cody:

HoundDog

O Bicho
Nic Bassett
27 yrs old
Married 5 years end of august
Framer/Degenerate
Total noob to rockcrawling but done alot of muddin back home in Georgia
Hobbies include Fly-fishing, xbox360, Working on my 55 willys truck, sleeping, breaking stuff etc...

JEEPER72

Jesse Thayn
Married: 11yrs. last month
Education: Currently working on MBA
Hobbies: Swimming, Hiking, Camping- basically anything outdoors.
I have decided to try my hand at gold panning, very relaxing if you like playing in the mud. I started the year out right by enjoying the San Raphael Swell, ahead of the crowds this year.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Jesse Thayn
Married: 11yrs. last month
Education: Currently working on MBA
Hobbies: Swimming, Hiking, Camping- basically anything outdoors.
I have decided to try my hand at gold panning, very relaxing if you like playing in the mud. I started the year out right by enjoying the San Raphael Swell, ahead of the crowds this year.

I'd say that's the best first post on here yet :cool:

my4thjeep

Name: Eran Bair
Marital Status: Married 5 years
Children: Sydney (1.5)
Education:BS Information Systems currently applying for local MBA programs
Occupation: Official Job Title: Application/Web Developer Real Job description: Jack of all technology trades (phones, radios, computers, networks and end user hand-holder etc) mostly Systems/Network Admin for the largest 911 center in Salt Lake County, Part Time small business web site designer, builder and marketer...
Other activities: camping, jeeping, guitars... part time protester of the mountain view corridor that they now want to build over my new house.

kowe69

wannabe
How come nobody thought of this sooner?

Name: Ian Michelsen
Marital status: Married 5 years
Children: 1 sorta...
Education: AS degree, Ford ASSET (Automotive Student Service Educational Training) SLCC
Occupation: Senior Master Technician at Henry Day Ford in WVC by day, take care of the wife by night.....
Other Activities: Spending mass amounts of time and money working on my Blazer so I can take it to Moab and destroy it for one week a year! Working on my house/yard. Wathing TV.

Name: Tyler Clark
Marital Status: Single, Its like a hobby
Location: Orem sometimes, usually in a third world country on the other side of the planet.
Education: BS Aeronautical Science
Occupation: Helicopter Engineer for Columbia Helicopters and Aviation Consultant for US Millitary.
Hobbies: Jeeps, Girls, Guns, Cars, Blowing money like everyone else on the board.
Rig: See Below

Attachments

• ME.jpg
    ME.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 39

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Name: Joshua
Marital Status: Married, two girls, Alivia, 2.5 and Ashlee 1.
Education: Lots of it, but I still don't understand.
Hobbies: Family, Jeeps, Houses, Any other outdoor activities

Fuller

Formerly limegrnxj
Name: brian
Marital Status: divorced, no kids .
Education: some computer school training
hobies: riding motorcycles, dirt and street. playing music, anything outdoors.

here is my latest ride!

Attachments

• bike007.jpg
    bike007.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 15

Thursty

Name: Mike Thurston
Marital Status: married 2 1/2 years, wife Shannon (she's awsome), no kids
Education: BS Degree in Criminal Justice from UVSC
My wife and I love camping, hunting, anything outdoors, and of course 4wheeling. I own a 1976 GMC 1/2 ton. She plays in her 1970 baja bug. We "share" a 1995 Cherokee Sport. My wife is currently studying to a Physicians Assistant. She will earn the money to support our 4x4 habit (I told you she is awsome).

Last edited:

Kramnden

Name: Cam Parkin
Marital Status: Happily married for 2.5 years:greg:
Education: High School, never ending schooling at UVSC
Occupation: My title is Facilities Maintenance Technician for XanGo. What I do: patch a wall here and there, change a light, practice Street Fighter II, air hockey, XBOX 360, etc. All while riding a scooter to and from jobs.
Hobbies: Wheelin', camping, snowboarding, remodeling and home improvements, Guitar Hero, my wife...
Rig: You can't really call mine a rig, but I wheel a 1999 Jeep Wrangler (Sahara), 4" Pro-Crap lift, and 33's