Who eats Liver? Who doesn't? and state why

BioNuke1

Jeepsus Chrystler
uhhhhhhh..... kinda weird but I just read Driller's unfortunate post about his brother :( then this.... I really hope theres no connection :ugh:

BlackDog

one small mod at a time
When I was a younger lad, I had a liver problem. Step mom forced the consumption.
Have been clean and liver free for 18 years, and looking forward to more years of freedom, one day/step at a time.........

Turbobob

Semper Fi
Liver is just plain nasty! Even if it was smothered in bacon & cheese sause, I still wouldn't eat it! :sick:

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
My dad likes liver and onions. I've been lucky enough to never see him eat it, though. And I'm generally the kind of person that would try anything once, so it's not really something I'd like to try but if I were given the opportunity, I would try a little.

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
in high school i worked at JB's. they had liver and onions on the menu, i think that i made liver and onions 3-4 times a night. :sick: the texture is pretty bad, but the smell of liver cooking on a flat grill was enough to make a guy sick. that smell didnt wash off, you just had to get used to it, cause it wasn't going to go away.

JoeT

EKSJAE said:
in high school i worked at JB's. they had liver and onions on the menu, i think that i made liver and onions 3-4 times a night. :sick: the texture is pretty bad, but the smell of liver cooking on a flat grill was enough to make a guy sick. that smell didnt wash off, you just had to get used to it, cause it wasn't going to go away.
That's why you smell that way. :eek:

embabe

My own epidemic!
No, after playing with multiple livers in the anatomy lab, I don't think I could bring myself to eat liver. BUT, I don't have a problem with other people eating liver as long as it's not Polar Bear liver-- it contains enough Vitamin A to KILLyou! :D ;)

natius

Kill cookies! Make'm pay
I like a nice refreshing liver shake every now and then. . . with avocado. Mmmmmmm. . .. . chunky, but strains nicely through the teeth. :ugh: :eek: