who else is entering the sportsman event?

koas4

Lost Cause
We are thinking of enter 2 buggies. I talk to Brandon at Sky's and he said they had about 15 entries so far. He said that they might drop the uroc flag on the event because of some problems, has anyone heard if this is still going to be a sportman event?

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I'm thinking about entering... It's on the fifth or something right? Now that I don't have a UROC event to go to the next weekend I've got no reason not to beat up the rig. :-\

Kyle

GO Jr.
Billforceone said:
Kyle are you going to drive your Buggy? or is Matt ?

Bill, I will be driving in this one. My brother is going to spot for me.
Are you guys running?

Kyle

Billforceone

A real friend !!!!!!!
Kyle said:
Bill, I will be driving in this one. My brother is going to spot for me.
Are you guys running?

Kyle

No I dont think so, We are running the ProRock event.
I heard that Matt rolled your rig 5 time at the last event any damage to it. I see that I am not the only Sub-Par Spotter that came out of FTM. Our maybe it is the driver that is Sub-Par, our is it the toyo tires that are Sub-Par?

Just ****ing around with you Kyle

Wild Bill

Kyle

GO Jr.
Billforceone said:
No I dont think so, We are running the ProRock event.
I heard that Matt rolled your rig 5 time at the last event any damage to it. I see that I am not the only Sub-Par Spotter that came out of FTM. Our maybe it is the driver that is Sub-Par, our is it the toyo tires that are Sub-Par?

Just ****ing around with you Kyle

Wild Bill

5 rollovers? Where did you hear that? we only rolled twice once through the end gates, and the other just fell onto its side.

My mother always told me if I didn't have anything nice to say, DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL

Kyle

Billforceone

A real friend !!!!!!!
Kyle said:
5 rollovers? Where did you hear that? we only rolled twice once through the end gates, and the other just fell onto its side.

My mother always told me if I didn't have anything nice to say, DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL

Kyle

Will that is cool just twice and know damage. What did you end up breaking on the rig? a driveline our something like that.

For what your mother told you maybe you should have listened to here more.
I am just responding to yours and Matt team page on the UROC web site. But when it come down to it I think that your a great spotter and would do much better with some other team, your even driving your own rig. Look into the past Matt has not payed for any of the rigs he has been driving but he can for sure break them know. Time will till again soon ! But I would like to go out and do some wheeling with you, we had alot of fun with you guys out at little Moab so give me a call.

Wild Bill

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
RYtj said:
if we are having a bad day, i roll over parker just for fun. no sub-par spotting intended! :D

I'm starting to worry...Talk of Parker in a dog collar, being giant, and now rolling him over....
I know your good friends and all, but NTK basis....please :D

Billforceone

A real friend !!!!!!!
RYtj said:
150 dollars more you can enter prorock kyle...lots of fun!!!!!!!!!!

Come on Kyle put the bullshit aside and run Prorock. you will have a great time and Iam not ****ing with you come and go.

Wild Bill

ryslc

car audio guy
rckcrlr said:
I'm starting to worry...Talk of Parker in a dog collar, being giant, and now rolling him over....
I know your good friends and all, but NTK basis....please :D
when you have been friends as long as parker and myself you can make jokes without being insecure of your sexuality. "rolling him over" is a reference to four wheelin...you should try it is alot of fun! :D

fattodog

frame cracks= More flex!!
RockMonkey said:
I'm thinking about entering... It's on the fifth or something right? Now that I don't have a UROC event to go to the next weekend I've got no reason not to beat up the rig. :-\

was up at golden spike arena today helping brandon and crew of SXOR set things up and it looks like it will be a good time. the course looks like alot of fun with some crazy lines. even witnessed a roll-over on one of the obstacles. won't say who it was.

The event is Saturday and there is early morning tech inspection for those of you who didn't make it friday. Still adhering to UROC rules and there will be a drivers meeting around 7:00ish closer to 8:00. as of this evening around 7:00 we had over thirty rigs registered and more planned to show in the am. Should be great fun with lots of carnage!!

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
what time does the event start at? sxor said 9 or 10 when i called them today but the weber county site says rock crawling is 12-7. confused here and it is coming up in like 8 hours.
someone please clarify