Who gets ESPN2 and can record for me?

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
The first of the UROC series starts today, 11am Eastern. (that's 9am Mountain, in case you can't think straight quite yet) I wanna watch it, but don't have cable/dish/whatever.

Hook a brutha up?

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
You sure? I just scanned the espn2 through to tues, and nothing there but fishing and poker...... If I can find it I can DVR it for yah and just burn a DVD when its over.

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
disregard last, it was under auto racing...... I got the DVR recording it and as soon as I find a way to get it from the DVR to (insert recorder here). I ll get yah a copy.

Caleb

I also recorded it, I'll be putting it up on my site for downlaod and I can burn it to DVD if you would like. :D

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
mbryson said:
It's taped. You working tomorrow?

Not entirely sure, but I should be home. (start more classroom time on Tues)

So, today or tomorrow should be good--unless Caleb burns me a DVD before I get your tape. :) (he lives closer, ya know)

Caleb

I Lean said:
Not entirely sure, but I should be home. (start more classroom time on Tues)

So, today or tomorrow should be good--unless Caleb burns me a DVD before I get your tape. :) (he lives closer, ya know)

it should be done by tonight, I have to go to my inlaws in a little bit otherwise it'd be done a lot sooner...

Caleb

ok for those that want to download it, you can get it from me here this one is only 130mb. (oh yeah, be sure to right-click save as in order to save it.)

EDIT: For a faster download you can get it here now as well.

Last edited:

Caleb

mbryson said:
Connection refused

hmmm, I know a couple people have already pulled it down, I just changed the permissions so give it another try and let me know...also, I'm uploading it right now (only about 20mb left) to a much faster server (faster connection)...