Who gets stuff at the yard in Lehi/Point of the Mountain?

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
I don't even know the name of the yard...but you know which one I'm talkin' about. The yard in Lehi at the point of the mountain.

Do you guys have any luck with deals there? Who are you dealing with? Do you negotiate with them or just take the price they give you?

I've gotten a couple things from them. Last year this one guy would tell me a price and then I would tell him what I thought was fair and he'd be cool with it. The last month I was in there a couple time and this dude just comes up with these sky high prices and he won't budge. What gives?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Are you referring to Transwest?

I used to get hooked up there, but the guy I knew no longer works there and everyone else quotes me sky-high prices... $150 for a USED driveline... sorry not today... :rolleyes:

kb7sei

I only get stuff from them that I can't find elsewhere. Crap service and high prices every time I've been there. To be fair, that's all of about 4 times, so there may be good people there to work with that I haven't talked to.

Get Me wired

got issues?
I've used them from time to time. Never negotiated prices, never felt the need. Yes in some cases they are a little higher but if they say they have it they have it. And from what I've seen they take better care of their stuff.

yotaman

Let It Snow!!!!!!
i have used them. i call them then i will call other places and tell of the price i found it there and they usually match or go lower then the other. never had any troubles with them.