Who has CTD

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Meat_ said:
What can get 22mpg while towing it's own trailer to the salt flats, then make a 222mph run? A Cummings :) Yes I do have a clip on that too..... I really need to get some web space -_-

Isn't that a Cummins? I've never seen a 'Cummings' badge/sticker...

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
RockMonkey said:
I see no reason to bomb it, only reasons not to.
it's not for everybody, and it is unpractical sometimes...
but man it is fun! :D
people say the same thing about lifting jeeps and rockcrawling :eek:

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
'99 quad cab long bed,5 speed, ats exhaust manifold, upgraded lift pump, superchip,(thanx Dtoy), needs gauges and exhaust so I can turn the chip all the way up... :D

dunatic67

It's all about the HP
I have a buddy out of Arizona who runs a Diesel performance shop- his truck is a 24V with Twin turbo's, injectors etc producing 600HP and 1200 Ft Lbs. We met up with him in California in February- it really runs. He pulls a 34Ft Weekend Warrior full of toys and the truck will climb ANYTHING at breakneck speed in O/D.
Wishing it was mine......

JIM

85cj7
Supporting Member
I have a 2000 long bed quad cab with edge box. Six speed, this is my second ctd my 1 was 1995 standard cab. 5 speed. LOVE the 6 Speed.I pull a 35 ft Prowler with 4 slide out . no problem

DToy

'99 24V Cummins, Quad Cab Longbed with Edge Comp Box, gauges, 35" tires, turbo cooldown timer. Just passed 102K on the stock auto tranny (keeping fingers crossed for a few more years).