Who has CTD

RKCRWLR

'01 2500 quad SB. Added trans, boost ,egt, modified air box, K&N, turnbuckle on the gate and and Edge. Edge is enough to slip to convertor in 4th/OD. Wish I had got the 5 or 6 speed. Guess the trans and convertor will have to be changed eventually.

MattL

Supergper said:
for a litle fun, check out this little video. I know its not a Dodge but my understanding is it is a CTD :cool:

Yes if I remember correctly the guy had a ctd with dual tubos on it. Man that thing is zippy.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
chadschoon said:
i dont have a ctd but i would kick all off your buts with my gas truck :greg: :greg: :greg: :greg:

this thread is for the sparkplugless members only ;)

Meat_

Banned
What can get 22mpg while towing it's own trailer to the salt flats, then make a 222mph run? A Cummings :) Yes I do have a clip on that too..... I really need to get some web space -_-

Caleb

Meat_ said:
I really need to get some web space -_-

can't beat www.powweb.com for $7 a month, that includes 5GB of storage and 5GB of Daily transfer. I use them and get really good tranfer rates and I have 99.9% uptime. I monitor it myself seperately from what the host provides and it is almost always at a weekly average of 100%...

Meat_

Banned
Supergper said:
can't beat www.powweb.com for $7 a month, that includes 5GB of storage and 5GB of Daily transfer. I use them and get really good tranfer rates and I have 99.9% uptime. I monitor it myself seperately from what the host provides and it is almost always at a weekly average of 100%...

:/ first it says free setup, then it says setup $30 :confused:

Caleb

Meat_ said:
:/ first it says free setup, then it says setup $30 :confused:

I never paid a setup fee, they always have free setup (AFAIK), they alwazys say its a special but its always been there. Since I ahve been with them they have upped the accounts from 1GB storage to 2Gb storage to what it is now at 5GB storage...all at no additional costs.

B-RAD

yup 99 CTD quad cab sortbed 5speed manual edge box afe filter/no box bosch injecters ats 4" exhaust turbo back heavy clutch 5" lift 35's oldman shell. It works well all RED

VANDALL

Meat_ said:
What can get 22mpg while towing it's own trailer to the salt flats, then make a 222mph run? A Cummings :) Yes I do have a clip on that too..... I really need to get some web space -_-

I get about 20 towing a 39' inclosed with a buggy in it!!!!!!
LOVE my truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VANDALL.

Meat_

Banned
VANDALL said:
LOVE my truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VANDALL.

But will it do 222mph? ;)

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
VANDALL said:

VANDALL.

man i don't even get 20 empty.
damn automatic, bigger tires and lift ;)

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
20 towing? :rolleyes:

I've got an '03 quad cab short bed 6 speed. Line-x bed liner, XM radio. Other than that it's stock, and going to stay that way. I will add a fuel pressure gauge after it's out of warranty to monitor my lift pump. I see no reason to bomb it, only reasons not to.