DD for Life
How' bout my Cruiser? From this:

day_one.jpg

To this:

finishproduct.jpg

rear_daytime.jpg

Plus the electric lockers of course...

axlefrontlocker.jpg

And I have a million more pics of the process...

Last edited:

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Hey randy, concitering you basically tore the thing to the frame and rebuilt it this year, And don't wheel it hardly ever, sure.

On the cruiser, the stickers alone make it a contender.

rustybronco

Flat Land Offroader
Besides my new TJ here's my latest project, a 76 F250. It's getting frame up resto, custom flatbed, I'm still trying to decide how I'm going to lift it. Probably not calendar material, but here it is:

Attachments

• moose9.jpg
    moose9.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 37

rustybronco

Flat Land Offroader
I just got the bed off this afternoon, so maybe next year's calendar! It's gonna be my tow rig so how about some Moab shots next spring?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I wanna post pics of my project! Since that's about all I can do.....

The Beginning-

Attachments

• greg's pics 838-reduced.jpg
    greg's pics 838-reduced.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 658

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
what's holding you up Greg? I think we need to utilize your idea about the RME work days. where we all go to a members house for a fab fest. You are all welcome over at my house tomorrow.:D
Plenty of Pepsi, Mt. Dew and Chips!

Greg

Admin
Originally posted by Hickey
what's holding you up Greg? I think we need to utilize your idea about the RME work days. where we all go to a members house for a fab fest. You are all welcome over at my house tomorrow.:D
Plenty of Pepsi, Mt. Dew and Chips!

What's holding my up? Not alot, Wiring, Sensors, Plumbing the fuel lines, getting a V6 Radiator, bolting on misc parts, etc.... I'ts getting close. Matter of fact, I'll be in the garage again in about 15 minutes.

Oh yeah, I tried to stop by your place 2 nights ago, Jeremy. Nobody was home.... about 8:15-8:30pm. I was in the neighborhood..... :D

harkinoff

something to do...
Originally posted by Skyetone
Hey randy, concitering you basically tore the thing to the frame and rebuilt it this year, And don't wheel it hardly ever, sure.

I'm still not back to work yet:mad: doctors won't release me, so the funds are are still on the slim side, is why I have not been wheelin this year.. So in the mean time I'm just finishing loose ends that should have been tied up in the first place, that and saving my pennies for some new swampers... Next year will be GAME ON, I hope:rolleyes:

harkinoff

something to do...
to make it a short story lets just say some people need Anger Management. I pissed a guy off at work December of 2001 He hunted me down later that night and hit me over the head twice with a heavy piece of pipe, he then left me for dead until he realized what he had done... Its amazing what a brain bleed does to a guy. the doctors just don't want me screwing around with electricity with poor judgement, coordination, memory issues until I pass some neuro tests, they say brain injury's take a long time to recover. I'm lucky that I even recovered as well as I have. They say I'm years ahead of schedule.. Its been a lot of work to get where I'm at now..

Greg

Admin
Originally posted by harkinoff
to make it a short story lets just say some people need Anger Management. I pissed a guy off at work December of 2001 He hunted me down later that night and hit me over the head twice with a heavy piece of pipe, he then left me for dead until he realized what he had done... Its amazing what a brain bleed does to a guy. the doctors just don't want me screwing around with electricity with poor judgement, coordination, memory issues until I pass some neuro tests, they say brain injury's take a long time to recover. I'm lucky that I even recovered as well as I have. They say I'm years ahead of schedule.. Its been a lot of work to get where I'm at now..

:eek: Geez Randy, I never knew!! :eek:

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I lost someone to a head trama. Do you get some workmans comp? Is the guy paying for anything? WOW What a mess. Props for being with us to tell the story.
BTW you can wheel with a head injury... just look at my driving skills :D

harkinoff

something to do...
Originally posted by Skyetone
I lost someone to a head trama. Do you get some workmans comp? Is the guy paying for anything? WOW What a mess. Props for being with us to tell the story.
BTW you can wheel with a head injury... just look at my driving skills :D

I already reached maximum medical, so no on the workers comp thing, the only thing I'm getting now is a Temporary dissability settlement every month, it isn't much.. In another year is when they will determine my dissability, doesn't sound like Kennecott will give me my job back since I will never be 100% of what I was...

and driving with a head injury is a total hoot, it gives me a good excuss for doing something stupid:p

harkinoff

something to do...
its currently waiting on new wheels and tires, I went with hummer wheels with custom backspacing, took a chance with Daniel @ USA6x6, ordered them before all the kaos on Pirate broke loose, oh well:rolleyes: tires will be 38 sx's, if they hold up to John and Shawn, they should last for me. The only other plans in the far future will be replaceing the wore out 350 with a 383 stroker, I'm piecing together..next will be getting rid of these 410 gears and going 513's