Who here...

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
mr_blove said:
sweats are GREAT! I am wearing a some right now, it is even a matching top and bottom set.

Tacoma you never got any of those old school PT sweats??? I loved those, somehow they have made their way out of my closet and into the possesion of several girls I used to know.

NO. Sweats are gross. :ugh: :eek: just thinking about sweatpants is making me kind of ill...

But chicks in sweats (on occasion)?? oh hell yes. There's just something about that. Men should only really be wearing sweats if they're like, in training or something, and even then, there are much better alternatives. Like loincloths or bacon. Yeah, I'm not really into sweats much, uh uh. :eek:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Tacoma said:
NO. Sweats are gross. :ugh: :eek: just thinking about sweatpants is making me kind of ill...

But chicks in sweats (on occasion)?? oh hell yes. There's just something about that. Men should only really be wearing sweats if they're like, in training or something, and even then, there are much better alternatives. Like loincloths or bacon. Yeah, I'm not really into sweats much, uh uh. :eek:

Men wear bacon? I'm not sure I even wanted to think about that........:ugh:

mr_blove

ask me if I care
but if you get the right pair of sweat pants that are just right nice and fuzzy on the inside also nice and baggy they are perfect to lounge around in, esp. in the winter when it is cold:D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Who doesn't???

Thanks to a fabulous wedding gift ;) Candace and I can sport our matching sweats 4-5 days a week. The gray color hides dirt & sweat, and think of all the water we are saving. :cool:

Attachments

• Sweats_Rule (Medium).jpg
    Sweats_Rule (Medium).jpg
    25 KB · Views: 44

XJumpmaster

XJumpmaster
Dude! Those old school PT sweat pants rocked! They were the most comfortable sweats I've owned, unfortunately, my ex-wife who Can't Understand Normal Thinking, made off with them. I think you can still get them at Clothing and sales or at a surplus store. The new PT uni is not very comfortable at all.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
When your a guy with a lifestyle like his you need some easy access pants just "in case"!!!:eek:

I really do hope you know him cause I haven't heard such clever, low-brow unsolicited genius since Jr. high.

You going to throw your milk at him now?